Freestylin' Friday: POP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:
:hyper: I'm going to watch Red Rocks now....It was 20 years ago today...see ya later :wave:

ok I just watched it. Edge was so adorable. I love U2 so much. I'm listening to the complete Red Rocks concert now :D

off to see if snapshit works............

dsmith2904 said:
Ooh, good theme!! I know SE21 will be showing very soon with some of her awesome White Cowboy Edge pics!!

B]

:evil:

PopBonoEdgebum.jpg
PopEdgewhitecowboy_bum.jpg

PopEdgewhtecowboy_bum02.jpg
PopEdgeface_strwHatDenimjakt.jpg

PopEdgefrombehind_meshshirt_stage.jpg

Popedge_blackcowboySunglasses_Corbis.jpg

Last edited:
I am now going to bed (or at least try to) but I had some requests. Basically, looking for anything and everything from the Last Night on Earth video, specifically the little gif of Edge smiling as the convertible speeds away and a still of Edge's back in the mesh shirt at the very end of the video when the band steps over the baracade.

Thanks much!! Happy Edge Day!!

I have the whole picture of this on my wallpaper right now. It's of the whole band. Edge is in the middle of the screen :drool:

I just cut out the rest of the guys :evil: Edge looks hot :combust:

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 45
He looks like he's a few here. I found this on Google. He's with some woman. I cut her out :evil: It said the pic was from the 2002 Grammy's.

:wave: this is all I have left for tonite. If snapcrack will let me upload tomorrow I'll post all of the attachments so everyone can see them. If not, sorry about that :sad:

Attachments

• 1elevationedge.jpg
    1elevationedge.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 44
I'm you've already seen this on the news page but I have to repost because -- OMG this sucks!! Okay, so it doesn't really suck, it's cool for the people who were there except that I wasn't!!! Sometimes I truly feel like the only contact I will ever have with Mr. Evans is seeing him drive by and wave.

Anyway, on with the pic...

u2lafans9.jpg

Is it just me or does it look like Edge shaved off his goatee and only has a moustache now? If so, very apropo considering we're doing an homage to Pop and the handlebar moustache.

dsmith2904 said:
I'm you've already seen this on the news page but I have to repost because -- OMG this sucks!! Okay, so it doesn't really suck, it's cool for the people who were there except that I wasn't!!! Sometimes I truly feel like the only contact I will ever have with Mr. Evans is seeing him drive by and wave.

Anyway, on with the pic...

u2lafans9.jpg

Is it just me or does it look like Edge shaved off his goatee and only has a moustache now? If so, very apropo considering we're doing an homage to Pop and the handlebar moustache.

It does suck, I'm highly jealous. I just saw Danny Lanois last Friday here in Chicago. Got to meet him, but it's not the same as meeting Edge. :(

Hmm. It does look like he just has a moustache, but it could be all gray and we can't see it because his head is down. There's going to be more pictures soon from what I understand. Maybe we'll be able to tell for sure then.

Back
Top Bottom