Freestylin' Friday - Picture Medley

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edge0313.jpg

edge0297.jpg

edge0263.jpg

Edgette said:

:cute: I love him without that silly beanie.

Me too! I love him without that damn hat on his head but I don't like that picture. There's something about the pictures from Bono's dads funeral that I just feel wrong about looking at. Even though this is just Edge and that might not be common knowledge that this is a funeral picture but it is :(

TheWho4Life said:
He doesnt look like Edge with nothing covering his head :( If he looked like him, I would say they are pretty hott lol.

I like how he looks without the hat better than when he wears it. The beanie's been hanging around much, much too long. Since ZooTV days. :no: :madspit:

Spanish eyes 21, where are those first pictures from???? the ones in concert, looks brand new, and those from CD:UK??

This is from an article I read on @u2 about the new album.

The album will be released in several formats, including one with bonus DVD and tunes (including the Edge's banjo version of the new single, "Vertigo"!), and a deluxe edition with 48-page booklet, DVD and an extra track, "Fast Cars."

Edge playing banjo!? :drool: :hyper: I hope that isn't a joke because I would seriously love to see him play one.

Back
Top Bottom