Freestylin' Friday: Numbered Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sue DeNym said:

We probably would if you would clarify what you think is so odd about his eye. Is his eyelid drooping? Is the eye bloodshot? What is it? I can't see anything wrong.

All I see are his usual beautiful green eyes. A few more character lines, yes, but the Edge is over 40, that's only natural.

Yes his eyelid droops. Im not sayin it looks bad, cause oh man he is yummy. But, yea now you see??

I've always noticed it Who (Nice name btw :D )

Perhaps the drooping eye is a cause of whatever happend that made him wear an eye patch?

edge_patch4.JPG

Just making a guess. :shrug:

You can really notice it here..

edge135.jpg

Last edited:
Edgette said:
I've always noticed it Who (Nice name btw :D )

Perhaps the drooping eye is a cause of whatever happend that made him wear an eye patch?

edge_patch4.JPG

Just making a guess. :shrug:

You can really notice it here..

edge135.jpg
Thats my guess too with the eyepatch. Yea you can really notice it.... but he is still hott!

Oh yea, Thanx! I love them! Hehe!

um...newbie guess, but maybe the eyepatch was an attempt to be or not to be ironic....seeing as the band had such issues early on with irony? right?:scratch:

Edge's eyes are the most amazing color/s...:love:

I've been ogling him for 18 years & his eyes still take my breath away!
*sighs dreamily*
He just keeps on getting better & better looking!

*shakes self & tries to get out of gushing fangirl mode*
*gives up & goes to watch Making of Joshua Tree...gratuitous Edge footage!:drool: Anton too! :drool:*

SpanishEyes21 said:

I havent checked out the sites yet. Those are really great!!!

Where's Dev? she's missin out on the *newish* pics

I've seen them. Those Peter & The Wolf ones from last week are tres fab!!

Very fashion-forward of Edge not to match his denims, the Queer Eye guys would be so proud...

33%3A5989923232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232353343%3C776ot1lsi

dsmith2904 said:

I've seen them. Those Peter & The Wolf ones from last week are tres fab!!

Very fashion-forward of Edge not to match his denims, the Queer Eye guys would be so proud...

33%3A5989923232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232353343%3C776ot1lsi

I hate matching denim! I looks like you're wearing a denim suit. :tsk:

arw9797 said:
By request this week's theme is Elevation Edge numbered t shirts!!! As always any other pictures of Edge are welcome to be posted too!

Happy Friday!!!!!!

:edge:

33%3A5899923232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323379%3A8738%3Aot1lsi

Thanks so much to everyone for all the great pics :bow:

... and you started out with Edge in a shirt with my lucky number, 23 - great thread!!! :up:

I just went throug the tread and so far the following numbers have been posted:

2, 3 (3 different?), 5, 7 (3 different?), 13, 16, 23, 32(?) and 55...

If anyone got pics of Edge with other numbers please post! :hyper:

celtophile said:
um...newbie guess, but maybe the eyepatch was an attempt to be or not to be ironic....seeing as the band had such issues early on with irony? right?:scratch:

I don't think so. I may, if his eye wasn't slighlty droopy. I always wondered if he broke a guitar string, and it got him in the eye. I snapped a string once as I was leaning over my guitar (tuning it) and now I have a scar on my check. Rookie mistake, and I can't help but wonder if Baby Edge did something similar?

Back
Top Bottom