Freestylin' Friday: Numbered Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope this doesn't blow up anyone's connection :(

I bought the Nelson Mandela 46664 concert last week. It doesn't really have that much of Bono and Edge to make it worth $25.00 if you are only buying it for them but I had a store credit and didn't see anything else I wanted. There is a few shots of Bono and Edge before and after the dinner the night before the concert. I thought this was so sweet. There was a little girl standing at the end of the steps that Edge is walking down so he bent over and gave her a hug :cute:

46664concertEdgehug.gif

TheWho4Life said:
Do you any of you notice taht Edge's right eye is like.... I dont know how to say it, just look at it, its weird. I mean Edge is beautiful in every way im not sayin he is wierd but look at his right eye. Am I the only one who notices this??? Do any of you see it? Anybody know why its like that? You knwo the pics with the patch over the eye?? Well.... any relation... anybody know???

Well does anybody notice???? Besides me???? I was just curious:)

TheWho4Life said:
Well does anybody notice???? Besides me???? I was just curious:)

We probably would if you would clarify what you think is so odd about his eye. Is his eyelid drooping? Is the eye bloodshot? What is it? I can't see anything wrong.

All I see are his usual beautiful green eyes. A few more character lines, yes, but the Edge is over 40, that's only natural.

Back
Top Bottom