Freestylin' Friday - Nothing But Edge!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
09f3b330.jpg

75053a6f.jpg

bf43ae82.jpg

Edge4.jpg

I always remember of fake Edge when I see this pic..... :( Bastard! :mad:

I know this is not a very manly question but do you think Edge does his eyebrows? They seem different from time to time..... :hmm:

TheBrazilianFly said:
I know this is not a very manly question but do you think Edge does his eyebrows? They seem different from time to time..... :hmm:

:lol: I wouldn't be surprised. He had some pretty furry brows back in the day!

very, very nice...

Well Edge has always been my second fav.....

Edgette, some of these are sooo wonderful..... thank you
esp on page 1 towards the top...the smiling ones.... :love:

then there are the ones from ZOOTV tour... the ones w the cut ripped off sleeves... :hyper:

and on ?3 [or 2] the #7 Tee ones big :happy:

For highly visual [artist/photographer] & kinetic [3-d, texture & motion] sensed gals like myself....

I'm tellin' you...getting relatively close {'20-15 'rows' away, and closer thru telephoto lens} to them performing in Brooklyn after 21 years yrs of seeing them only from 25 yrds back of stage seats to 50 yards away or worse has made all of them more attractive to me! In same order Bono, Edge...Larry & Adanm are 'even'. . well maybe Adam a little more cause i m,et him briefly last month...

Closer proximatry after all these years is doing great things for my hormones :drool: :laugh: !!!!

Unless i don't get to see them in concert and/or outsdie MSG... [or if I get bad seats, yet again, and DON'T see them outside MSG]...:sad:
otherwisethis tour is going to be soooo much fun!!!! wheee!

Last edited:
Thanks RademR! :up: Every time I see that I feel embarrassed, not in a bad way but it's just that I see Edge as a shy person, like me, and I can't picture me in that situation, I would die if I had to do that! :yikes: :reject:

Of course I'm not as cool as Edge though... :drool: :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom