Freestylin' Friday - My how time flies.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2a2fe265.jpg

Tonight: Edge in Dublin For Rory

Edge will be in Temple Bar, Dublin tonight at the unveiling of The Rory Gallagher Guitar Sculpture.

The statue, in honour of a musician regarded as one of the greatest ever blues guitarists, will be unveiled at an outdoor public ceremony at 8.30pm at Rory Gallagher Corner, Meeting House Square, Temple Bar Dublin 2.

After the unveiling there will be a free outdoor concert on the Square. Admission is free but you need tickets. If you're in Dublin the place for tickets is Temple Bar Cultural Information Centre at 12 East Essex Street.

http://www.rorygallagher.com/news.htm

PopDaisy said:

Have seen these photos many times but never noticed the stylin' shoes!

:up:

Haha, same here! I just noticed that! And I still can't get over the fact that he wore his beanie to the wedding. That's SO adorable!! :cute: (For some reason, that makes me respect him even more. It sort of gives me more of an idea how he really it, if you know what I mean. :) )

GeneralGripweed said:

Haha, same here! I just noticed that! And I still can't get over the fact that he wore his beanie to the wedding. That's SO adorable!! :cute: (For some reason, that makes me respect him even more. It sort of gives me more of an idea how he really it, if you know what I mean. :) )

Wow! I was just gonna post that! Her dress is unbelievably beautiful! And I love love love his shoes! They look like they will last 4 ever, they look really in love and happy.

Back
Top Bottom