Freestylin' Friday : Lost inside the music

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edgeelevationreallynice5mi.jpg

boston_edge.jpg

Edgette said:

:lol:

Yes, I have video of him "dancing."

http://www.jusspress.com/day.php?userid=5910&currentDate=20050514&currentTime=111744

This is from Chicago 4 this past May. I'm hoping to have new video clips in a couple of weeks. ;) :dance:

He "danced" his way down the ramp during MW at Croke Park #2. I was out of memory on my camera at that point but I was also too into watching him to even think about filming :mad: It was the cutest thing I've ever seen him do and I hope someone on that side of the stadium filmed it and will release it to all someday! :)

:sad: I wish I could meet up with all of you in Chicago again. :(

arw9797 said:

He "danced" his way down the ramp during MW at Croke Park #2. I was out of memory on my camera at that point but I was also too into watching him to even think about filming :mad: It was the cutest thing I've ever seen him do and I hope someone on that side of the stadium filmed it and will release it to all someday! :)

:sad: I wish I could meet up with all of you in Chicago again. :(

That was so funny at Croke!!! :giggle: We got some stuff filmed from that night, but we didn't get that. We had to be careful with Eve Hewson right behind us...... :shifty:

We'll bring the Chicago party to you in a few weeks!!

eep said:

That was so funny at Croke!!! :giggle: We got some stuff filmed from that night, but we didn't get that. We had to be careful with Eve Hewson right behind us...... :shifty:

We'll bring the Chicago party to you in a few weeks!!

Eve was right behind you? :cute:

:ohmy: the MN show is only a few weeks away! I better start to clean my apartment now :shifty:

arw9797 said:

Eve was right behind you? :cute:

:ohmy: the MN show is only a few weeks away! I better start to clean my apartment now :shifty:

Eve was there with one of her friends. She kept commenting on random things during the show too - funny how she mocks her dad.

And yes you better start cleaning your apartment.......20 days.

eep said:

And yes you better start cleaning your apartment.......20 days.

:sigh: the things I do for U2 fans.

:sexywink:

20 days?!?!!? That's it? Wow....Croker seems like a million years ago already. :( I'm definitely ready for round 3 to begin!

i bet this has been brought up before - " they know that they can't dance.."

but he's really cute!

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS THAT IS THE CUTEST THING EVVVERRRRR <3<3 thanks for sharing!

omg, i just realized....wouldn't it be cool if the members of U2 switched up their shirts? like what if bono came out wearing larry's shirt and larry was waering one of Edge's tshirts and Adam was weraing bono's shirt and then Edge could wear Adam's vertigo shirt. LOL i want to see that !! =)

From Kelly in the stills thread.....could he be anymore cute here? :cute: I'm still not 100% with the look of JT/RH Edge but I'm trying. This helps :sexywink:

588d3981.jpg

Back
Top Bottom