Freestylin' Friday - In Your Eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
:wave: Happy Edge day!

Let's post pictures that highlight Edge's gorgeous green eyes. Of course, any pictures of Edge are welcome. :D

03063f48.jpg

3d85f3ef.jpg

edge608.jpg

edge135.jpg

*frantically searches through entire Photobucket account*
*screams & bangs head*:banghead:

Somewhere I've seen a still from the beginning of the "Numb" video that is one of the best EdgeEyes shots I've ever seen. I in my infinite wisdom, however, neglected to save it! *bangs head again* It's from the very beginning of the video, right after he looks down from the faucet dripping on him. He's looking right straight into the camera & his eyes are the most amazing, gorgeous sea-green color...*sigh* If anyone knows which one I'm talking about & could post it for me, I would be a happy, happy Pet & love you forever!!

Jam Jar said:

how did you sign up for that site? says companies only and no public accounts >.< *really wants in*

I have a friend that works for a publication. And they get access to several photo agencies. Whenever they get access to a new agency she sends me every single picture they have of U2.

also, you sig is so cute.

Last edited:
upsidedownedge.jpg

I usually love black and white pictures, but this is one I would love to see in color, just for those eyes!

thedge.jpg

babyedge1.jpg

theedge.jpg

edgebeanieless.jpg

edgey.jpg

:wave: I'm off, either that, or I'm late for work! I should know not to come here first thing in the morning.

Happy :edge: Day!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom