Freestylin Friday - Fashion Guru?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edgette said:

edge_aislinn4.jpg

I kinda like that look. I think Edge would look very cool like that today. But I like the clothes he's wearing now too. :up:

Edgette said:

IMHO, the one wearing a "questionable dress" in this pic, is not Edge but Bono... :eyebrow: ...Seriously, a light suit, denim shirt, tie and one of the infamous strawhats?! :shifty:

Only Bono can dress that way and look good at the same time! :laugh:

Edgette said:

lol :hug: Only if you promise I can be your assistant. hehe. And I believe she's helping him with a microphone or a wireless system. Something like that.

I see it as a three-girl job. Two of us can hold up the shirt on either side, while lucky number 3, umm, adjusts the mic.

ylimeU2 said:

I see it as a three-girl job. Two of us can hold up the shirt on either side, while lucky number 3, umm, adjusts the mic.

:tsk: Four girls job! :lol: You need someone to distract Bonos attention so he doesn't get jealous of Edge having tree girls around him - and that would be my job! :D

ylimeU2 said:
I want that neclace. I can't even find one that looks similar to it :|
Normally I can find one that reminds me of things like this, but I can't do that either :mad: It's startin to make me mad... ggrrr

Target has this leather jacket that is very Edge-esque. It's $99, I've seen it twice and really think I must have it. Of course, it's still 100+ out here, so a leather jacket should be the furthest thing from my mind.

B0002AU1FC.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

dsmith2904 said:
Target has this leather jacket that is very Edge-esque. It's $99, I've seen it twice and really think I must have it. Of course, it's still 100+ out here, so a leather jacket should be the furthest thing from my mind.

B0002AU1FC.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Cool jacket! Buy it before someone else does!! :cool:

I think it's a 6 girl job because Bono is still going to be jealous of the 3-4 other girls ogling at Edge's...I'll leave that up to your imagination. So now we have to have another girl doing the same thing to Bono so he won't be jealous! See? It works!
Tight leather pants... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

macphistofreak said:
I think it's a 6 girl job because Bono is still going to be jealous of the 3-4 other girls ogling at Edge's...I'll leave that up to your imagination. So now we have to have another girl doing the same thing to Bono so he won't be jealous! See? It works!
Tight leather pants... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Trying to take my job, are you?! :eyebrow:

:lol:

This reminds me of one of those jokes - "How many ... does it take to ... " :D

Back
Top Bottom