Freestylin Friday: Edge's Vertigo tour t-shirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen said:
Edge is in the new Guitar World magazine, I haven't seen it but a very sweet gal told me about it

main_default_lft.jpg

teeny pic from their web site

toc_pages02.jpg

"As U2’s innovative guitarist, the Edge is no stranger to taking risks. Here, he reflects on his 25 years with rock’s most musically adventurous band.
PLUS Guitar tech Dallas Schoo reveals the source of the Edge’s sound; an Edge Axology "

Wow :faint:...will be a nightmare to find that in Dublin :crazy: but oh well, I hadn't planned anything for tomorrow yet anyway :laugh:

wild honey 7 said:

Wow :faint:...will be a nightmare to find that in Dublin :crazy: but oh well, I hadn't planned anything for tomorrow yet anyway :laugh:

you're in Dublin? Lucky you! I was just in your fine city 2 weeks ago! I'd never been before and I absolutely feel in love with Ireland. I want to go back so bad. :sigh:

arw9797 said:

you're in Dublin? Lucky you! I was just in your fine city 2 weeks ago! I'd never been before and I absolutely feel in love with Ireland. I want to go back so bad. :sigh:

Yeah I'm :wink: I fell in love with Dublin on my first visit two years ago and I've been living here since September and I still love every minute I get to spend in this city :love:

btw, I almost forgot to post one of my best Edge pics:

edgemanchester21.jpg

wild honey 7 said:

Yeah I'm :wink: I fell in love with Dublin on my first visit two years ago and I've been living here since September and I still love every minute I get to spend in this city :love:

What do you do in Dublin? I want to be able to live there for a little while. I could probably take a leave from my job but I'd have no idea what type of work I could do there. I just have a strong need to explore more of Ireland but I can't go for more than a week at a time unless I go there and work.

I work for an life assurance company, typical office work :yawn: :wink:. At the moment the job market is really good here, in fact lots of (european) people move over here because they can't find a job in their home countries. I doubt that you would have much trouble in finding a job here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom