Freestylin' Friday - Edge Rising

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shocked: I have had all of the U2 items and various other items, including the $400,000 Jimi guitar, on my ebay watch list for weeks. Some of the items had zero bids when I left for work at 2:00 today. I'm totally shocked by the results. I was getting worried! Adam's bass and Larry's drum didn't have any bids. Jimi's guitar only started to get bids a few days ago.

Miringeltje said:
All of the Edge's auctions together: $457,000

Holy crap that's a lot of money! He must be really happy. I added up all of the U2 stuff but I already forgot how much it came to :reject: I know it was in the $700,000 range.

If only I would have skipped the bar after work tonight. Then I could have watched this all. At least I got home in time for the Les Paul! :heart:

:love: :edge: :love:

I ended up with a slightly different number.

u2 auctions: $22000
+
the Edge: $457,000 ($240,000 for the Gibson)
+
Bono: $221,000 ($180,000 for the Gretsch)
+
Adam: $22,000
+
Larry: $19,000
=
Total: $741,000

Last edited:
Miringeltje said:
I ended up with a slightly different number.

u2 auctions: $20950
+
the Edge: $457,000 ($240,000 for the Gibson)
+
Bono: $221,000 ($180,000 for the Gretsch)
+
Adam: $22,000
+
Larry: $19,000
=
Total: $739950

Ahh--I forgot the MR guitar. That PhD I'm getting next month? It's in English, in case you can't tell :lol:

a few more btw How much did the Edge necklace go for???

01auct5-1.jpg

01auc14.jpg

BonoIsMyMuse said:

Ahh--I forgot the MR guitar. That PhD I'm getting next month? It's in English, in case you can't tell :lol:

Hehehe!

Made a mistake myself too.
Forgot the tour jacket.
Damn, these numbers sure are dazzling!

If we count the U2 auctions, shouldn't the albums and the awards be included as well?

How many Interference members does it take to add up a list of large numbers? :hmm:

I'm so glad that this horrible week has ended with something that offers so much hope. I'm so proud of Edge and all he's accomplished with MR.

Back
Top Bottom