Freestylin' Friday - Edge Rising

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welch Yoga Edge :combust::love::combust:

edge-yoga.gif

:giggle:
I love the pictures of him where he's with taller people, and he looks so tiny and cute in them. :cute:
I hope with all the exciting things in the next days there are more piccies of him!!

I just read the Yahoo interview. He is so articulate and clearly well informed about N.O. and the challenges it faces. Along with looking hot in so many of these pix!

It looks like we can't watch the actual bidding, but we can see how many bids the items have.

Edge's Gibson = 2 bids

Edge's Beanie = 17 bids

:lol:

If you click "view live" next to the item, you should be able to watch the actual bidding (not a video, but you'll see the price change in real time). You might have to sign up for the auction but you don't have to give any money just to sign up to watch.

A Jimmy Hendrix guitar went for $400,000! :ohmy:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
The auction should start in about 45 minutes and I think we can see how high the prices go online here:

http://search.liveauctions.ebay.com...21488&lc=1&ccn=Entertainment&ahid=3052&schid=

kellyahern said:
If you click "view live" next to the item, you should be able to watch the actual bidding (not a video, but you'll see the price change in real time). You might have to sign up for the auction but you don't have to give any money just to sign up to watch.

A Jimmy Hendrix guitar went for $400,000! :ohmy:

Thanks for the above, kelly!
I was really curious to find out how the auction was going.
I never expected that I'd be able to actually see the end results live.
Really exciting to see the prices go up and up and up.

It's going extremely well.
$400,000 for a Jimmy Hendrix guitar :shocked:
(You can buy a home for that!)

Can't wait to see what the u2 items end up going for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom