Freestylin' Friday - Black & White

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edgette said:

:applaud: Very nice.

I haven't gotten mine yet. :reject: I should do that this week. I do have my plane tickets though!

the girls and I were a little anxious so we booked everything I think in May or June :reject: We had our hotel, plane, and tickets to the convention before they had made their arrangements to come and see me last month! :der:

I only wish we were getting there on Friday. We want to see some Joshua Trees and I'm afraid by the time we all land at LAX and get our car and drive to Ontario it'll be kind of dark. I drove out that way in July when I was in LA and went to Vegas so I "sort of" know the way. All I know is my sister and I were listening to the Joshua Tree and all of a sudden we saw joshua trees :faint: It was such a beautiful U2 moment that I need to take Kariann and Schmeg out to find some trees so we can have that moment together.

dsmith....aren't you from around that area? Are you going?

dsmith2904 said:
So I have to know if this vest is left over from the "War" days. And if it is, bravo Edge for still fitting into it 20 years later.

local%20disk-113.jpg

local%20disk-123.jpg

local%20disk-157.jpg

Edge looks way HOT:drool: and that looks exactly like his "War" vest:ohmy:

arw9797 said:

I know but he held his own pretty well......

:yes:

plus in The Edge's official post, he did say that we were a great bunch so :happy:

I have to admit that I missed most the Dalkey Beach posts the first time around, I really need to get out of Pleba more often I guess :lol:

hope the medicine makes you feel better arw :hug:

Last edited:
arw9797 said:

dsmith....aren't you from around that area? Are you going?

I am going, probably in some sort of official capacity for the site so make sure to come by and say hello. Also, I actually live in Ontario, funnily enough, so if any of you need driving directions, drop me a line!

nurse chrissi said:
thought I'd post some more Edge pictures
33%3B9392723232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2333%3D528%3D%3A5%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3A9426%3A63ot1lsi

33%3B9392723232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2333%3D528%3D%3A5%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3A9424953ot1lsi
Hhmm... Edge as a woman with scruffyness... is it right to say that's a real hott pic if he's tryin to be a woman? Well... he's super duper hott in it!! HEHE! MUCH TOO MUCH!

dsmith2904 said:

I am going, probably in some sort of official capacity for the site so make sure to come by and say hello. Also, I actually live in Ontario, funnily enough, so if any of you need driving directions, drop me a line!

yeah I thought I remember that from the CD I sent you......

I'll pm you...eventually, to get some directions. :D

thanks for the :hug:'s everyone. I still feel like absolute crap :sad: so I think a trip to the dr is going to be in order soon. My middle name is "sinus infection." Seriously :| I think I see my allergist at least every other month for some reason or another....we're coming up on October and I haven't seen him since August so I guess I'm due for a visit. :|

arw9797 said:

the girls and I were a little anxious so we booked everything I think in May or June :reject: We had our hotel, plane, and tickets to the convention before they had made their arrangements to come and see me last month! :der:

I only wish we were getting there on Friday. We want to see some Joshua Trees and I'm afraid by the time we all land at LAX and get our car and drive to Ontario it'll be kind of dark. I drove out that way in July when I was in LA and went to Vegas so I "sort of" know the way. All I know is my sister and I were listening to the Joshua Tree and all of a sudden we saw joshua trees :faint: It was such a beautiful U2 moment that I need to take Kariann and Schmeg out to find some trees so we can have that moment together.
:wave: :hyper:

Hello hello all you lucky Edge girls! :D

arw9797 said:
I know :reject: I just read a lot of Dalkey's post....:scary: is the only thing I have to say.

I just looked trough some of the Dalkey-posts... :eek: ... I would say - I'm very surprised if both "The Edge" and "Dalkey Beach" isn't 'the real thing' :yes:

...but this raises other questions - does any of the other guys post around here under 'non-official' names?! Is "Elvis" really Paul McGuinness as someone suggested? :hmm:

Veeery interesting indeed... :shifty:

I got barely any sleep at all but so far no headache :love:

I don't know where to say this and I don't want to say it in the thread in ETYKIW but I think Edge's last thread turned into a weird one. It's interesting how things spiral and get turned into Bono was online with Edge too and they must have had breakfast together. :der: At 7AM. Maybe I'm just being a crabass from no sleep but I didn't really get the impression that Bono was actually there with Edge....if it's really Edge to begin with....all he said was Bono says hello. He does say hello. In Vertigo :|

Morning ARW. :applaud: Yay for no headache.

It was getting a bit weird last night. I hope I wasn't part of the weirdness. :(

But I don't think anyone necessarily scared him off. I don't believe that he was going to sit around all morning and read our replies.

I agree. I don't think he's going to hang out with us a rack up a huge post count or anything. If the threads continue I think they will all be the same....1 or 2 posts and then he's out.

Merc said:
...but this raises other questions - does any of the other guys post around here under 'non-official' names?! Is "Elvis" really Paul McGuinness as someone suggested? :hmm:

Veeery interesting indeed... :shifty:

They might, we don't know about anyone for sure but Edge, but they all are familiar with who we are and what we do. Sorry to disappoint but Elvis isn't Paul.

Back
Top Bottom