Freestylin Friday: Bedroom Eyes!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
8a2e54d3.jpg

:bow: OMG! I?m trying recover my blood pressure! what view! dsmit2904 and Edgers here, all of you are the best!:heart: and you Edge, you are totally awesome! Thanks God for all this!

:applaud: hey Spanish, I love this photo, from that time during War tour... USFestival, Loreley - 1983...inclusive in Loreley after the show during an interview, Edge appears, with a devil red shirt, open in his chest...:love: Oh Edge!

dsmith2904 said:
New Edge pictures!!! I am so jealous...

DSC00390.jpg

DSC00391.jpg

DSC00392.jpg

So he's on the phone and signing autographs, I would not have had the guts to ask for an autograph while he was on the phone but its so nice of him to take the time to give his signature.

When were these taken? and by who?

dsmith2904 said:
New Edge pictures!!! I am so jealous...

DSC00390.jpg

DSC00391.jpg

DSC00392.jpg

:drool: what a nice way to come home from working a 15 hour day!!! I'm way too tired to try to deal with snapfish :yawn: I'll be around this weekend a bit. I'll make some stills and post :D

SpanishEyes21 said:

So he's on the phone and signing autographs, I would not have had the guts to ask for an autograph while he was on the phone but its so nice of him to take the time to give his signature.

When were these taken? and by who?

They're from Thursday night I think. Anyway, here's the story, that's DigitalLove's boyfriend next to Edge...

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85482&pagenumber=5

Okay, when isn't Edge on the phone? I wonder if his family is like mine, using the phone to mainly find out about dinner or offer to bring treats home. He looks good, a little sun-kissed. Interesting.

First off...I LOVE hatless Edge! :drool:

Second, I apologize for being so late in posting in this thread...I've been battling a nasty flu. Grrr...:mad:

But, I'll post some pics now! :D

Sorry for any repeats.

e3e91491.jpg

Zooropa19.jpg

Zooropa10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom