Freestylin' friday- baby edge!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edgeonedge.jpg

youngedge.jpg

edgeearlyprofile.jpg

Re: Baby Edge Cheekbones!

Sue DeNym said:

I :heart: this pic! You can see very clearly how The Edge got his name. :love: :edge:

:yes: It ranks high on my list of favorites.

babyedgewar.jpg

babyguns.jpg

babysle.jpg

That's it for me. All these Edge pics remind me that I have a guitar lesson tonight and should be practicing right now!

I love that one, too (actually, I find that I enjoy most Edge pics). He looks like he is scared of something in that one.

ylimeU2 said:
I love that one, too (actually, I find that I enjoy most Edge pics). He looks like he is scared of something in that one.

I guess I've always liked that one, first, because he's absolutely beautiful in it but also because of how absolutely young he looks. I know he's like 22 and some there and just a few weeks away from getting married, but he just looks absolutely small. I guess it just makes what they accomplished so much more extraordinary because they really were so green at the time.

Looks small :hug: I love seeing baby pictures of him with the Gibson Explorer. It almost appears too big for him. And then we see him using it again (or more) on the Elevation tour. What a difference! That have come a really long way, and it shows.

Back
Top Bottom