Freestylin' Friday - A Celebration!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's a little Grammy Edge wallpaper I made :sexywink:

03ce8e0c.jpg

arw9797 said:

I LOVE this picture! I love seeing my favorite musicians with each other :cute:

I KNOW!! Paul and Edge, there's nothing better in my mind. :love::love::love::love:
(Unless you added in Lindsey Buckingham... but that's a long shot.) :lol:

Nurse Chrissi... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!:bow: :bow: :bow:

Last edited:
nurse chrissi said:

got some more:D

7435234chrissib210200693617PM.jpg

7435232chrissib210200693609PM.jpg

7435231chrissib210200693602PM.jpg

7435229chrissib210200693539PM.jpg

:love: I just went to Wire Images and saved them all....and more! Is it sad that I know how many Grammy pictures Edge is in? :reject: I knew they had added more today just by looking at the # of pictures :der:

Thank you all so much for the great pictures! I've had a hard day and Edge always cheers me up. :heart:

A little clarification on his t-shirt from the Grammys. The "antlers" are actually wings. I think its supposed to represent a phoniex rising from the ashes. Sort of like the whole principle behind music rising. That thru music and assisting the New Orleans mucisians to get back to doing what they love it will encourage commerce and regrowth in the area as well as renew the spirit of some of the people who were affected by Katrina.

I would buy one of those t-shirts in a heartbeat to contribute to the cause.

Russty Cat said:
Thank you all so much for the great pictures! I've had a hard day and Edge always cheers me up. :heart:

A little clarification on his t-shirt from the Grammys. The "antlers" are actually wings. I think its supposed to represent a phoniex rising from the ashes. Sort of like the whole principle behind music rising. That thru music and assisting the New Orleans mucisians to get back to doing what they love it will encourage commerce and regrowth in the area as well as renew the spirit of some of the people who were affected by Katrina.

I would buy one of those t-shirts in a heartbeat to contribute to the cause.

I think they were referring to the antlers on the t-shirt he was wearing during the rehearsals.

But I agree, I'd buy one of those t-shirts as well. :up: For a frustrated guitarist, $3,300 it too much to spend on one.

Edgette, thank you! Someone smack me with a flip flop! :giggle: Can ya say posting way to late like you actually know whats going on. Sorry guys wrong shirt. :wink: Someone needs to take my keyboard away. :lol:

I would love to buy one of those guitars as well. To bad Edge won't buy us one. :heart:

Edgette said:

This was my favorite photo from the entire event.

Edge worked SO hard on this album and carried so much of the load on it. Then when Adam and Larry (rightfully) said "We're not there yet" he sucked it up, went back to the drawing board, and made it even better.

And let's not even begin to imagine his anguish over the family crisis taking place right before the tour.

What's more, his compassion and love for music led him to an unfamiliar spotlight role and investing even more of his personal time in Music Rising.

What I find interesting/amusing is that for all Bono's gifts of persuasion -- and I adore Bono -- Edge is always the articulate one who tends to shine during the awards ceremonies.

Edge (and Morleigh) deserved every single second of happiness this event brought him.

:hug: :edge: :heart:

nurse chrissi said:

got some more:D

7435234chrissib210200693617PM.jpg

7435232chrissib210200693609PM.jpg

7435231chrissib210200693602PM.jpg

7435229chrissib210200693539PM.jpg

These are absolutely precious. Thanks, nurse chrissi -- do the doctors you work with know that you do more than they do to ensure people's good health even when you are OFF duty?:wink:

PopDaisy said:

Edge worked SO hard on this album and carried so much of the load on it. Then when Adam and Larry (rightfully) said "We're not there yet" he sucked it up, went back to the drawing board, and made it even better.

And let's not even begin to imagine his anguish over the family crisis taking place right before the tour.

What's more, his compassion and love for music led him to an unfamiliar spotlight role and investing even more of his personal time in Music Rising.

What I find interesting/amusing is that for all Bono's gifts of persuasion -- and I adore Bono -- Edge is always the articulate one who tends to shine during the awards ceremonies.

Edge (and Morleigh) deserved every single second of happiness this event brought him.

:hug: :edge: :heart:

VERY well said, PopDaisy. :applaud:

Also, was I the only one who got excited to see that Edge's hair is getting longer?
edgehair.jpg

an_cat said:
:lol:

Hey... I think I recognize you GeneralGripweed! :sexywink:

Yeah, I could be mistaken, but I might know you from somewhere... hmm... :wink:

Twas you who inspired me to post that here! Everyone should appriciate the fact the Edge is growing hair.

GeneralGripweed said:
Also, was I the only one who got excited to see that Edge's hair is getting longer?
edgehair.jpg

I will reserve judgment on the hair issue until I see that he knows when to stop.

*coughLarrycough*

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom