Freestylin' Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FMP-04-05-1394.jpg

Beautiful pics of Morleigh, LadyLardence!! I think it's amazing/wonderful how all three of their ladies compliment the guys physically. What I mean is they all just LOOK great together. Moleigh's facial structure is almost as perfect as Edge's- Ann's delicate features & blonde hair match Larry's pretty (*hears Larry growl menacingly at use of the word 'pretty'*) features-Ali's size & coloring match Bono perfectly. They're all beautiful, strong women as wonderful and special in their own ways as their men are.

Edgespet said:
Beautiful pics of Morleigh, LadyLardence!! I think it's amazing/wonderful how all three of their ladies compliment the guys physically. What I mean is they all just LOOK great together. Moleigh's facial structure is almost as perfect as Edge's- Ann's delicate features & blonde hair match Larry's pretty (*hears Larry growl menacingly at use of the word 'pretty'*) features-Ali's size & coloring match Bono perfectly. They're all beautiful, strong women as wonderful and special in their own ways as their men are.

I totally agree with everything you said. And yes, Larry IS pretty! :lol: He can growl all he wants, but it's the truth!

ladylardence said:
Here are a couple of Morleigh I found recently :)

FMP-04-05-1398.jpg
FMP-04-05-1396.jpg
FMP-04-05-1393.jpg
I have been lookin all over for pics of just her! Thanx so much for posting them! Where did you look? I must be impared for finding pics or something!

SpanishEyes21 said:
Amanda, i have lots of new-ish pictures to post.

Edge_Ivor_Novello_2000.jpg
Edge_leaving_restaurant.jpg
Edge_London_01.jpg
Edge_London_02.jpg
Edge_London_03.jpg
Edge_London_04.jpg
Edge_Morleigh_Son_01.jpg
Edge_wife_Son_02.jpg
They could have let Edge eat in peace lol. Although he probably didn't noticed the camera people yet, who knows. But if somebody was taking pics of me while I was eating I would be very angry lol. And I love the pics with Levi (that is Levi right?) I love his hair, so adorable!

Back
Top Bottom