Freestylin' Friday..........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
33%3A52%3A5923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2323%3D535%3D85%3A%3D3232535769%3C55nu0mrj

33%3A52%3A5923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2323%3D535%3D85%3A%3D3232535769%3C56nu0mrj

33%3A52%3A5923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2323%3D535%3D85%3A%3D3232535769%3C57nu0mrj

Edgette said:
Show and Tell

Time for the infamous Pirate Edge pictures!

Arrrrrr...

[

We never did figure out the story behind the eye patch, did we? :lol:

It's one of those little mysteries - I wish Emilie could find out, but it would be kinda weird to ask him, "Btw Edge, what was the deal with the eyepatch your had on at this early concert . . . " :reject:

kellyahern said:

Is this where the "Freestyle" in Freestylin' Friday came from? :cute:

The shirt yes but not this picture. There's a picture of him sitting in a car and he's wearing the shirt. I don't have it saved or I'd post it.

arw9797 said:

kellyahern said:
Is this where the "Freestyle" in Freestylin' Friday came from?

arw9797 said:

The shirt yes but not this picture. There's a picture of him sitting in a car and he's wearing the shirt. I don't have it saved or I'd post it.

I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw the pic! :D Cool t-shirt btw... :sexywink:

... I was wondering - could I make a request for next freestylin' friday?! :reject: I don't know if it has been done before, but could we make a thread with all Edge' different numbered t-shirts from the Elevation tour - I would love to see how many different ones he actually had! :yes: :coocoo:

Hi Girls! It's been a long time since I posted in the Edge thread. I have taken some time off of Interference because I really needed a break. Quite honestly, I've lost a lot of my enthusiasm for U2. I know it was bound to happen at some point, and it did. Anyway, from now on I see myself spending less time on the site and in the forums than I did before. I will be stopping by from time to time, maybe even posting a picture or two on Fridays (because I will never stop being an Edge girl), but my marathon posting days have definitely passed.

I have had so much fun with all you Edge girls over the past two years (geez, time goes by so quickly), drooling over pics new and old, posting The Gif over and over and over and over again. Maybe when the tour comes I'll actually get to meet some of you. Until then, I'll see you around.

Merc said:

... I was wondering - could I make a request for next freestylin' friday?! :reject: I don't know if it has been done before, but could we make a thread with all Edge' different numbered t-shirts from the Elevation tour - I would love to see how many different ones he actually had! :yes: :coocoo:

this is a GREAT idea!!! :applaud: I'd love to see that thread too!! :yes: :wink:

Merc said:

I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw the pic! :D Cool t-shirt btw... :sexywink:

Sounds good. Since I couldn't think of anything for this week's thread, I'm always up for suggestions for themes!

dsmith2904 said:
Hi Girls! It's been a long time since I posted in the Edge thread. I have taken some time off of Interference because I really needed a break. Quite honestly, I've lost a lot of my enthusiasm for U2. I know it was bound to happen at some point, and it did. Anyway, from now on I see myself spending less time on the site and in the forums than I did before. I will be stopping by from time to time, maybe even posting a picture or two on Fridays (because I will never stop being an Edge girl), but my marathon posting days have definitely passed.

I have had so much fun with all you Edge girls over the past two years (geez, time goes by so quickly), drooling over pics new and old, posting The Gif over and over and over and over again. Maybe when the tour comes I'll actually get to meet some of you. Until then, I'll see you around.

:sad: :hug: you'll be missed around here, especially on Fridays :(

dsmith2904 said:

:sad:

I sort of know how you feel, i dont post here as much as i used to but I still love U2 and Edge. Maybe your enthusiasm for U2 will be renewed once there new album comes out.

Back
Top Bottom