Freestylin' Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dsmith2904 said:
[

numb%60cap616.jpg

]

Those lucky girls:sigh:

Re: Edge Weekened

SpanishEyes21 said:
Hi Edgette:wave:

There doesn't seam to be much posting going on:(
and where are the Larry girls?

Well here are some more pics.

EdgeLondon.jpg

Hi Spanisheyes....no, this thread is slow this weekend. Maybe when there's new Edge pictures tomorrow it'll gain some speed.
...and I do believe I see Edge chest in a few of the pics you've posted. :tongue: :evil: :combust:

I'd post some more pictures, but I'm at work. And it's very dull here today. Poo.

But the Edge pictures make it all better.

Thanks!

~J

:wave: Hi girls!

Sorry I have not been around much. My connection at home is so feckin' slow that I don't have patience to wait for the pics to load.

My vote goes to Elevation Edge followed closely by Pop Edge and his tight white pants!!!

*bumps thread*

(be back with pics in a few minutes...if i'm not back soon someone ought to yell at me...i havn't posted a single picture in this thread yet)

I had a crappy week and just couldn't get into posting pics. I also couldn't comment too much on the Shakespeare thread. My 2 favorite things, Edge and Shakespeare and I really didn't care all that much. :sad:

I need a hug....and I want it from Edge.

i am such a loser--snagging pics from threads past and not caring what's been posted

any era. doesn't matter. edge never ceased to look good as far as i'm concerned.

right now i'm thinking elevation edge...

3red.jpg

red7.jpg

oh wait...i just looked at the fly stills posted...

3369%3B%3C7523232%7Ffp34%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C244%3C642ot1lsi

edge_u2zoomag_guitaredvest.jpg

Back
Top Bottom