Freestylin' Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edgehands014.jpg

edgehands004.jpg

sats_edgehand2.jpg

biff said:
Sorry, something strange happened. I didn't mean to post twice.
I was in the middle of posting and my phone rang, and when I came back, it was madness.!:uhoh:

ahh makes more sense
and now people have the opportunity to see that I can't spell the word bless twice :lol:

I must repeat - spell check is my friend over and over again :reject:

nurse chrissi said:

I love this picture for the simple fact that Zane Lowe (sp) a DJ for radio one used to be in this picture but I whined about the fact that I didn't like another person in the u2 group hug so someone took him out of the picture completely

They just photoshopped him out? Is that the space between Larry and Edge?

Good move. Because I do really love this pic.

nurse chrissi said:
Biff I now apparently can read your mind and respond to your thoughts into the future :lmao:

Seriously, what the hell was that? I think it was a burp in the space/time continuum. (How evocative of Edge.):ohmy:

edgette - do you have any pictures of the edge stomp/dance during mysterious ways? (one of the cutest parts of the entire show)

nurse chrissi said:
edgette - do you have any pictures of the edge stomp/dance during mysterious ways? (one of the cutest parts of the entire show)

I don't actually. I just have the video.

There was a gif a while back that featured Edge's dancing boots from the POPMART video. :hmm:

nurse chrissi said:

:heart:

I love the look of concentration on his face while he is dancing :cute:

He was trying so hard. :love:

I love the bit when Bono notices my sign and starts doing the penguin arm thing as well. He so wants to be The Edge. :wink:

Boy, can you feel the Edge-love tonight?

I think we're posting faster than we usually do.

year2000.jpg

(Anyone have the link for the Conan thread from several months ago? I didn't save some of the caps.)

edgesweat.jpg

The one and only time I've seen him sweat.

bandanalaugh2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom