FREE U2 tees for my PLEBAns!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
PopMart shirt, worn a lot but no stains or holes, missing tag, adult medium

Front
Picture%20068.jpg

Back
Picture%20069.jpg

I think this is the coolest shirt I have never seen :combust:

if there's posters available, put me on the list. I've been watching some on ebay recently... and my daughter Maddy would like one for her room as well. Would look lovely with her Beatles poster. What can I say, the kids got good taste. I trained her well :wink:

Lila64 said:
if there's posters available, put me on the list. I've been watching some on ebay recently... and my daughter Maddy would like one for her room as well. Would look lovely with her Beatles poster. What can I say, the kids got good taste. I trained her well :wink:

I cannot wait to meet this wonder child of yours, Lila! She sounds amazing, and her taste in music is superb! You done good, mom!

Liv, giving the shirts a new home to die hard fans is an awesome good thing and may good U2 karma come back to you threefold for this generous offering! :applaud: :hug:

If I count correctly, I believe I am also too late, but if you do end up with any more available, I'd love anything! And yes, the Popmart one is NICE!

bonocomet said:
If I count correctly, I believe I am also too late, but if you do end up with any more available, I'd love anything! And yes, the Popmart one is NICE!

Same here please! Would be interested in posters too if you ever decide to do something with them. Really is quite generous of you to share your U2 with us :hug:.

Oh and Im going along with the majority too and say that the Pop shirt is really great! :drool:

Last edited:
:( Too late, I love the Wild Honey shirt! That's really nice of you to give them away to good homes and to fans that appreciate them .... (did you make the Wild or Honey or purchase it?)

:drool: can somebody duplicate that popmart Tshirt??

I want shirts myself too, but my parents don't allow me to buy over the internet... yesterday I talked about that with friends, and maybe one of them can buy them for me and exchange them for cash.. but that's not sure.. I hope so, I really want some U2 tshirts!

OK, so going by first come and first serve (just going by the time posted or PMed since it's the fairest way), I've got:

ThoraSEB - all black Elevation
Sami0201 - PopMart
one4u2 - AWF
livviebway - Wild Honey
GraceRyan - Elevation v-neck

ThoraSEB and sami0201, I have your contact info. Everyone else, I need your addresses yet, please send them today or tomorrow I'll go to the next person in line b/c I want to get these shipped out.

Thanks for taking these off my hands, ladies!

seajewel said:
:( Too late, I love the Wild Honey shirt! That's really nice of you to give them away to good homes and to fans that appreciate them .... (did you make the Wild or Honey or purchase it?)

I bought it at Virgin Records in Chicago in 2002. It's technically not a U2 shirt, but "Wild Honey" and "Yum Pop" were close enough for me!

OK, so going by first come and first serve (just going by the time posted or PMed since it's the fairest way), I've got:

ThoraSEB - all black Elevation
Sami0201 - PopMart
one4u2 - AWF
livviebway - Wild Honey
GraceRyan - Elevation v-neck

ThoraSEB and sami0201, I have your contact info. Everyone else, I need your addresses yet, please send them today or tomorrow I'll go to the next person in line b/c I want to get these shipped out.

Thanks for taking these off my hands, ladies!

No, thank YOU for giving these great shirts away. I think I have my new favorite t-shirt!

OK, I got everyone's contact info and will be sending things out tomorrow!

Oh good! I was worried that wasn't your address and I was sending my address off to someone else, I had a hard time finding it. I fail at the internet sometimes.

But thank you so much! This is so lovely of you, hurray for wonderful U2 fans!

I forgot to tell you all about the poster I got a couple weeks ago. A co-worker & also U2 fan-but not as crazy as me--said his parents had a U2 poster from Unforgettable Fire Tour 84 in their basement. They were selling their house and were going to throw it out--luckily he was there and said a friend at work would love it & he brought it to me. Nonetheless--I was thrilled! I couldnt believe they were going to throw it away.

OK, I got everyone's contact info and will be sending things out tomorrow!

Thank you so much - this was so generous of you! I'm looking forward to receiving it. Will you be sending it to my US or Canada address? I want to make sure my grandma is aware if it will be coming to her house. Thanks! :)

ThoraSEB said:

Thank you so much - this was so generous of you! I'm looking forward to receiving it. Will you be sending it to my US or Canada address? I want to make sure my grandma is aware if it will be coming to her house. Thanks! :)

I sent yours and Souly's to Canada.

Back
Top Bottom