Free Stylin' Hat Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Hey, it's very nearly Friday!! Anyway, yay for the end to another week and yay for Edge Day!!! Okay, so this week we are paying homage to Edge's many hats, should be easy enough to fill several pages with that.
Small reminder, there are two weeks until Edge's birthday, meaning one thread between this one and the (hopefully) huge birthday massive posting celebration. So start collecting images, stills, gifs, clips, quotes, stories, memories and whatever else you'd like to contribute so we can make the 8/8 Free Stylin' thread one of the best ever!!!!!!!!!!

edge_limo.jpg

*AHEM*

ok, first of all let me make it clear i'm a larry girl thru and thru..no one is hotter than my Moobilicious babe.

BUT...

Achtung Baby era Edge was sooo cool with his bad-ass attitude! this is one of my favorite pics:

699d8ad8.jpg

:wink:

:sigh: I must say, I'm rather sad. I've realized I'm a bit burned out on U2 at the moment. I mean, something's wrong when I don't even post any Larry pics in the Moobday thread. :( So I think I'll try to take a little break... I won't be totally gone, I'll be around, but I need to do some non-U2 stuff for a week or so. I'm sure it'll all be re-kindled when I return to the rock hall. :sexywink:

souLnation2002 said:

*points to pic* That's MY favorite Edge hat.... and jacket... and t-shirt... and.... :D

erised said:
:sigh: I must say, I'm rather sad. I've realized I'm a bit burned out on U2 at the moment. I mean, something's wrong when I don't even post any Larry pics in the Moobday thread. :( So I think I'll try to take a little break... I won't be totally gone, I'll be around, but I need to do some non-U2 stuff for a week or so. I'm sure it'll all be re-kindled when I return to the rock hall. :sexywink:

]

maybe you feel that way because U2 isn't doing anything at the moment, well they are recording an album but you know what I mean.

erised said:

:hug:

Yeah... You just need to have the skeleton pants in front of you again and it will all come back... :mac:

Back
Top Bottom