Free Stylin' Hat Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edgestudio.jpg

edge_corbijn_airport.jpg

edge_boston.jpg

erised said:
:sigh: I must say, I'm rather sad. I've realized I'm a bit burned out on U2 at the moment. I mean, something's wrong when I don't even post any Larry pics in the Moobday thread. :( So I think I'll try to take a little break... I won't be totally gone, I'll be around, but I need to do some non-U2 stuff for a week or so. I'm sure it'll all be re-kindled when I return to the rock hall. :sexywink:

:hug:
I completely understand what you mean, especially about the Moobday thread. I think I've been on a Freestylin' Friday break for about a month. I've hardly posted at all lately. :( Some of it was due to my computer issues, moving, and damn dial up ( :love: dsl is finally back in my life :D )

It's hard when there's really no U2 news right now. Hopefully next year at this time there will be tons of news, music, pictures...........

SpanishEyes21 said:
^ that would be great but the Edge threads have been kinda slow lately. I hope we can at least make it to 10 pages.

Maybe since it will be an Edge birthday thing we can get non-Edgers in here as well to say like, "Edge is so great" and all that to boost the page count.

Back
Top Bottom