Free Stylin' Friday!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ed-pop92.jpg

ed-ppop2.jpg

ed-ppop4.jpg

ed-ppop6.jpg

SpanishEyes21 said:
FallingStar posted the link to these pictures in another thread.
There from a 1989 interview U2 gave in Australia.

These's are so cute, I love Lovetown Edge.
15-45-09.jpg
15-47-02.jpg
15-52-15.jpg
03-13-24.jpg
03-17-14.jpg
10-01-13.jpg

OMG!!! I LOVE him!!! *uber fuzzies* Lookit that GRIN!!! :cute: :cute: :cute:

Okay, so I've been a total slacker when it comes to this thread and I apologize. I am still as fond of Mr. The Edge as ever but work and home computer problems have totally gotten in the way. I have enjoyed this week's thread very much, particularly those Lovetown press conference shots, and I generally don't care for that era. Anyway, maybe next week? I uploaded all these pics into Snapfish and so want to to share them!!!

Does anyone know when this picture was taken? I'm wondering if Morleigh was pregnant with Sian then (it would have been like mid-Pop)...
PopEdge_thumbsUp_inside_Car.jpg

This is just bad, this is like your uncle at a barbecue bad. :no: On the upside, Ali looks stunning with extremely short hair!

PopEdge_Ali_BillGraham_funeral_02.jpg

PopEdge_Bono_Ali_BillGraham_funeral_01.jpg

Does he have a cell phone in his hand in those pics? Maybe that could be a theme one week, Edge always seems to have his cell phone with him. I wonder who he calls most?

Jam Jar said:

i like your new site! :up:

Thanks! :) It took a whole year to throw it together, and it's great to finally see it online.

I just wish we had even half as many members at our forums as there are here! Even though we've already had over 2,000 unique hits in our first week, we've only got 22 members using the forums. :sad:

I suppose that's comparitive to New Zealand's small population, though (4 million people). Themz the breaks!

kellyahern said:
RE: the Edge and Morleigh pig.

I think it pic was from when U2 played at Wembley stadium during the pop tour.

Yeah, I looked it up on U2tours, that show was in mid-August and Sian was born in October, so Morleigh was expecting then.

I've heard that Morleigh came on stage for Edge's birthday and bellydanced when she was pregnant. Does anyone know if that really happened and what show it was? If it was during PopMart, it would have been in Finland yet none of the fan reviews mentioned it (seems like it would have been a highlight to me).

Oh, and welcome NameOfLove19 to our little Edge threads. The posting usually begins Thursday afternoon (US) and runs through the weekend.

arw9797 said:
:wave: Hi Edgie girls! I'm home from the Hall of Fame! It was amazing!!!

:shifty: I touched Edge's spikey Popmart pants :D :mac:

3386247523232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3237%3E686%3E4%3A%3A%3Ewsnrcg%3D323249649956%3Cnu0mrj

I am so jealous!!! The Hall was pretty crowded when I was there and the guards were totally keeping an eye on erised and I (how on Earth did they know :angel: ) so I didn't even try to touch.

So, did you check out his boots? :macdevil:

Does anyone know when this picture was taken? I'm wondering if Morleigh was pregnant with Sian then (it would have been like mid-Pop)...

.....it's no surprise that they have to have to have guards on their front doors and electric security.... why is this your business anyway??!

Back
Top Bottom