Free Stylin' Friday!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edgepose.jpg

tabulature.jpg

1454-edge_.jpg

P000012341.jpg

Back from the Hall of Fame!! The exhibit is cool but I want more!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, some Edge highlights...

These pants (which are green, I always thought they were black)
ed-ab31.jpg

Are paired with this shirt
ed-ab55.jpg

And the studded leather jacket (I know there's a pic somewhere, just not sure where)

This little ensemble, the jeans are by Helmut Lange (how truly posh) and the shirt, the seven is cut out from a mesh football jersey and then sewn on the red t-shirt. Pretty cool! Oh, but they had these like black oxfords paired with it and I was like, Edge would never wear shoes like that, everyone knows he wore the blue Ponys with the white swish with that outfit!!
ed-all49.jpg

bonofoppa.jpg

And the black cowboy suit, which must have been sort of heavy to wear because those studs are good sized.
ed-pop82.jpg

From the exhibit I learned that Edge has long legs, the manequin they put the black cowboy suit on wasn't tall enough so the pants were way baggy.

There's so much cool stuff there, I can't even begin to do it all justice. Much thanks to Larry, Steve Iredale, Bono (or maybe Ali), Daniel Lanois, Brian Eno, Ellen Darst and many, many, many other people within the U2 organization for being pack rats and sharing some of your cool stuff with us fans.

dsmith2904 said:
This little ensemble, the jeans are by Helmut Lange (how truly posh) and the shirt, the seven is cut out from a mesh football jersey and then sewn on the red t-shirt. Pretty cool! Oh, but they had these like black oxfords paired with it and I was like, Edge would never wear shoes like that, everyone knows he wore the blue Ponys with the white swish with that outfit!!
ed-all49.jpg

bonofoppa.jpg

B]

Cool!! thats really interesting. And Edge wearing Helmut Lang, I love him even more:love:

bluephisto said:
all I can say is that ... Bono is losing me to his guitarist. He is ... WOW ... he's SO cute! :cute:

Em, I believe the phrase you're looking for is fantastically smoking hot!!!!!

:love:
dina030819_04.jpg

And nice legs!!!! :cute:
dina030819_01.jpg

Ooh, he's barefoot as well :shifty:
dina030819_07.jpg

Okay, so there hasn't been a new single or video or anything like that on the U2 front but we did get pics of Edge in shorts :drool: so I'd say it's been a pretty damn good summer!

dsmith2904 said:

Em, I believe the phrase you're looking for is fantastically smoking hot!!!!!

:love:
dina030819_04.jpg

And nice legs!!!! :cute:
dina030819_01.jpg

Ooh, he's barefoot as well :shifty:
dina030819_07.jpg

Okay, so there hasn't been a new single or video or anything like that on the U2 front but we did get pics of Edge in shorts :drool: so I'd say it's been a pretty damn good summer!

I'm so happy I decided to come to the library on my lunch hour!!! :drool: :combust:

I think that top picture of Edgie is going on my wallpaper tonight when I get home from work :yes:

:wave: Goodbye Edge girls!!! I'm on my way to Cleveland tomorrow to meet up with some Bono girls and see the museum! :dance: I won't be back til Monday (road trip) so I'll miss this week's Freestyle thread. Post some cute pictures of Edgie for me!

:love::edge::love:

arw9797 said:
:wave: Goodbye Edge girls!!! I'm on my way to Cleveland tomorrow to meet up with some Bono girls and see the museum! :dance: I won't be back til Monday (road trip) so I'll miss this week's Freestyle thread. Post some cute pictures of Edgie for me!

:love::edge::love:

Hey, have a great time!!!

Oh, and check out Edge's boots :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom