Free Stylin' Friday!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
How about another free-for-all this week? I was also thinking maybe sharing some of your favorite things about our little guitar god. Are you a neck fan? Chest? Eyes? Smile? The stomp? The walk?

Have fun celebrating Edge and happy Friday!!!

u2_8.jpg

My friend just reminded me that tomorrow (May 31) is the one-year anniversary of us meeting The Edge! :dance:

I'm gonna have to post some pics tomorrow in honor of the occasion! :D

erised said:
My friend just reminded me that tomorrow (May 31) is the one-year anniversary of us meeting The Edge! :dance:

I'm gonna have to post some pics tomorrow in honor of the occasion! :D

Perhaps Edge will celebrate by wearing the same outfit again :lol:

Lucilla_e_Edge.JPG

I am still very, very, very, very jealous of you for meeting Edge, and I could rub in that I've met Bono three times while you've only met him once, and I could also mention that I've seen Mr. Mullen up close and in the flesh, but I won't because I'm not that kind of person.

:lmao:

I'm thinking that I may have to make a return trip to Dublin to seek out Edge. Seems that while Bono has been criss-crossing Europe for fundraisers and political tete-a-tetes, poor Edge has been slaving away in the studio. Wonder if he needs company?
:shifty:

I'm still a Larry girl so don't even go there...

dsmith2904 said:

I am still very, very, very, very jealous of you for meeting Edge, and I could rub in that I've met Bono three times while you've only met him once, and I could also mention that I've seen Mr. Mullen up close and in the flesh, but I won't because I'm not that kind of person.

:lmao:

:eyebrow:

:shame:

:laugh:

Actually, I probably shouldn't admit this on a public u2 board, let alone an Edge thread :shifty: but I was telling my friend that if I had to choose between the two (meeting Edge and meeting Bono), my meeting with Edge was more "thrilling," for lack of a better word. And I really don't know why... maybe it was because it was my first time meeting any member of the band? :shrug: Or maybe it was because it was just a tad more intimate than the Bono meeting and I got to chat with Edge more than I did Bono? I dunno, but when I think about the two meetings, I get more fuzzies thinking about meeting Edge than meeting Bono, which I personally find very strange cuz before my Larry infatuation took off, I lusted after Bono for 10 years. :tongue:

But the Bono meeting was great too because I got to share it with you and fj :hug: :happy: :yes:

Now starts the "Where is everybody" banter...

Where is everybody? I know summer's starting and school's getting out but I thought that we'd have at least a handful of Edge girls to do the thread proud. :shrug:

Anyway, back to the pics. Moving on to the chest...

attachment.php

:shifty:
attachment.php

edge8.jpg

EdgeLondon.jpg

edge_morleigh_after_wedding2_pleba.jpg

3353296723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C%3B%3B874%3B5ot1lsi

Re: I'm still a Larry girl so don't even go there...

erised said:

Actually, I probably shouldn't admit this on a public u2 board, let alone an Edge thread :shifty: but I was telling my friend that if I had to choose between the two (meeting Edge and meeting Bono), my meeting with Edge was more "thrilling," for lack of a better word. And I really don't know why... maybe it was because it was my first time meeting any member of the band? :shrug: Or maybe it was because it was just a tad more intimate than the Bono meeting and I got to chat with Edge more than I did Bono? I dunno, but when I think about the two meetings, I get more fuzzies thinking about meeting Edge than meeting Bono, which I personally find very strange cuz before my Larry infatuation took off, I lusted after Bono for 10 years. :tongue:

But the Bono meeting was great too because I got to share it with you and fj :hug: :happy: :yes:

Aw :hug: That was such a great day, even if a certain guitarist couldn't have been bothered to come outside for a few lousy minutes and say hi to us. Whatever!!

And of course meeting Edge was more "thrilling," it was Edge after all, duh!!! :lol:

Here's my least favorite Edge look. It's growing on me. He's still adorable no matter what. I leave it at that.

3377546323232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3237%3E686%3E4%3A%3A%3Ewsnrcg%3D323248%3C%3A%3B%3A65%3Bnu0mrj

3377546323232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3237%3E686%3E4%3A%3A%3Ewsnrcg%3D323248%3C%3A%3B%3A663nu0mrj

I can't believe how long his hair was...
3377546323232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3237%3E686%3E4%3A%3A%3Ewsnrcg%3D323248%3C%3A%3B%3A68%3Bnu0mrj

3377546323232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3237%3E686%3E4%3A%3A%3Ewsnrcg%3D323248%3C%3A%3B%3A6%3B4nu0mrj

3377546323232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3237%3E686%3E4%3A%3A%3Ewsnrcg%3D323248%3C%3A%3B%3A6%3B8nu0mrj

Re: I'm still a Larry girl so don't even go there...

erised said:

So what did you and Edgie talk about?

Back
Top Bottom