Free Stylin' Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IWasBored said:

:lmao: there's a fan in this picture. a FAN! not a fan, but a fan! whahahahaahahaha!! :shifty:
gallery

BUAHHAHAHHAH!!! *falls off chair* :laugh::laugh:

see i find that really funny. but i just appreciate random stuff like that.

i believe that that picture, right there, is the embodyment of our favorite little guy, :shifty:

and the only guy who flames in these forums is this guy :combust: and man for the number of edge pictures here, i hope he's not like some of those polyester pajamas.

okay that was weird. i think i need some sleep. good night! and thank you for the gorgeous live pics iwb! :wave: :hug:

In the immortal words of Keanu Reeves -- WHOA!!! There are far too many excellent shots in here for me to go through and select faves but two things are for certain...

1. erised rocks!!! I love your stills, especially those ones of the fantabulous but now sadly hidden Edge mouth from EBTTRT. I totally think that Edge looks great with the goatee and all but, seriously, he has a beautiful face and should show it, right?

2. I am so going to be in the front row of a U2 concert, directly in front of Edge because those live shots are awesome. Of course I'd probably miss most of the show, choosing to devote most of my attentions to a certain guitarist. Ah well, I'm sure it would still be great!

IWasBored said:
the people who write comments on the pictures at elevation-tour.com scare me more than some of the things that people say over here *hides from plebans who say "hey! so and so from there is me!"*

:lol: :lol: :lol:
*finds your hiding place and sticks her head in*

hey 'Sarah' from there is me!! :wave: back during the days of the elevation tour, that site was the breeding ground for edge bunnies!

femaleorgazmatron said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
*finds your hiding place and sticks her head in*

hey 'Sarah' from there is me!! :wave: back during the days of the elevation tour, that site was the breeding ground for edge bunnies!

you scare me.

*sings pearl jam--in hiding*

*contemplating how wrong it is that i have nearly 100 posts in this thread*

33746%3B6723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E232337%3A48598%3Bot1lsi

33746%3B6723232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E232337%3A485992ot1lsi

33746%3B6723232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E232337%3A485%3A34ot1lsi

it just registered that he's not playing the explorer in the video :ohmy:
33746%3B6723232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E232337%3A4%3A%3B6%3B3ot1lsi

IWasBored said:
:lol: :huh: goodngith roe, polyester pjs, you lost me on that one...

:eeklaugh:

uh i'm just weird. polyester pajamas are really really flammable, they had to put warnings on them so little kids wouldn't wear them. that sort of thing. or at least thats what i think it was. maybe it was rayon. :shrug: i'm just a dork

and i think its very nice that you have 100 posts in this thread! :D

ah i get it now

and i think 100 posts in a weekly thread makes me certifiable :shifty:

erised said:
OK, I know there's technically only 20-some minutes (in Motown-time anyway) till Moobday, but I just stumbled upon this pic of Edge and wanted to post it. :D

edge_spin_covercrop.jpg

:drool: it's bigger and clearer than when it's been posted in the past :drool:

erised said:
OK, I know there's technically only 20-some minutes (in Motown-time anyway) till Moobday, but I just stumbled upon this pic of Edge and wanted to post it. :D

edge_spin_covercrop.jpg

I adore that pic, he has such beautiful eyes!!!

Okay, so this pic of Edge and Morleigh is just way too adorable. I swear they could totally play leads in those Turning Leaf, yuppies at the cape commercials (but nearly as obnoxious)...

gony2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom