Free-Stylin' Free-for-All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:

3376286323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E232338%3B98%3C%3B36ot1lsi

He rules!!!!!!!!!!!! :edge: :cool:

Viva Zapata! aaauuuuuuuuu!!!!

IWasBored said:
happy edge-day/weekend!

i'm going home on tuesday

bye :wave:

:sad:

bye IWB :hug: I'm going to miss you this summer! Don't forget about us in the Fall when you get back to school. :D Have a great summer and listen to lots and lots of U2!!!!!(and watch a video or two :wink: )

:wave:

i will arw, i will

i should really post something...maybe later

yeah i'll be gone all summer

everyone here better have a good summer or i'll come find you all and force yo to (or show up on interference and yell at you to have a good summer cos as of now i don't have a job and stalking is a little difficult while broke :tongue: )

edgers are the best plebans. they're almost too cool to be plebans (and that goes for any larry girls who are esily mistaken for edgers ;) )

arw9797 said:
I think it's moving really fast but it could just be me. :shrug:

No, cuz I attached some and emailed them to peeps, and some of them ran really fast when attached to the email...I have no clue why :der:

I'll just change it if it's not running right...

OK, last one of the evening for me...

:yawn: I'm tired and I haven't been to bed at a decent hour all week.

I'm going to look like this ---> :crazy: tomorrow if I don't go to bed.

:wave:

Attachments

• edgejt089.jpg
    edgejt089.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 45
i do but i have dial up and i'm never allowed to use it, it all depends on when and where i'm working if i can ever stop in and say hi

erised, these are beautiful. I love Lovetown :love: :yes:

attachment.php

attachment.php
:drool:

I want a Lovetown tourbook really bad, but whenever I spot it on Ebay there's like 10 bids on it and then its to expensive. I'll get it someday!!

IWasBored said:
i do but i have dial up and i'm never allowed to use it, it all depends on when and where i'm working if i can ever stop in and say hi

I have dial up also, its a pain in the ass but there's nothing I can do about for now. You better demand to use the computer, at least on Fridays:yes:

i'm not sure how thrilled my mom would be to find folders and folder of edge pics on the computer

Back
Top Bottom