Free avatars! Come and get 'em!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:bump:

Huge bump, but it's my thread originally, and I've got worthwhile stuff to add to it :tongue:

I made some more LJ icons, and decided to resize them and post them here as avs like I did before. The original icons can be seen here. There are also a couple there that are animated, and thus not reworkable as avs here. But here are the rest:

Bono first:

unaiconrs.gif
caiconrs.gif
booiconrs.gif

rriconrs.gif
rediconrs.gif
bbficonrs.gif

The boys:

bpiconrs.gif
egiconrs.gif
lbiconrs.gif
aoiconrs.gif

A slice of extra Edge:

eciconrs.gif

And a few more, older icons that I figured might work as avs:

africa1rsfz5.gif
africa2rsgw3.gif
bonoedge2rscm2.gif
facepalmrslu5.gif
yayiconrsyx7.gif

Some are better that others, particularly considering they're resized from old existing icons. Text can be tricky when it gets resized.

:lol:

I use my YAY! icon probably more often than any other at LJ. It's just so appropriate, especially when commenting. Anytime I get happy, I go YAY! and jump up in the air and clap, just like baby!Bono :tongue:

great avs the one that says "Mmm...tasty." is too funny i love it!
:applaud: I want that one!
I have a lot of avatars saved,thanx to GG and DOL
thanx girls:hug:

Last edited:
HUGE :bump: here, but I have a new set of avatars, and it's the largest set yet. Unfortunately, it'll probably be the last set of avatars I'll be posting for a good while, as I'm now completely burned out on them.

These are all scaled down from LiveJournal icons (the originals can be viewed here) and so some of them have lost quality upon being resized, this is mainly a problem with icons that have a lot of/small text which becomes unreadable once resized, but I'll still post those anyway, as the images still look good :)

First set, band/related:

bandicon.gif
bandpunk.gif
salome.gif

Second set, pairings:

ebslash.gif
bestare.gif
betouch2.gif
bakiss.gif
(text: "Give us a kiss.")

This is going to take several posts, due to the image limit per post.

Those are fantastic! I love the Bono approved message (though I am not so sure he'd approve everything that is posted here). :whistle:

Sicy said:

I love this one!

Sicy, if you're not going to use the Bono bookie one, well, I just might!

On second thought, even though my avatar is seen around here plenty, I just can't say goodbye. It's been my fav pic since before I joined Interference.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom