Freckles!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

bigeyes.jpg

Thought One: :eek: OMG look at those eyes!
Thought Two: :drool:
Thought Three: :combust:
Thought Four: :censored:
Thought Five: Where's the scar?
Thought Six: :love: the freckles!!

those freckles are just sooooo cute!
and those eyes...! they're unbelievable :ohmy:

i love freckles
here are my pics with freckles (and some more blue eyes)

front.jpg

blue3y3.jpg

bonotoronto.jpg

b5.jpg

starsgoblue said:
Kelly! You really should have put a disclaimer on those pics! I just woke up in a puddle of my own drool---who knows how long I was out for. I could have drowned! :sexywink:

I wonder how you fair on leather days... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

my friends think i'm a bit insane with the whole U2 thing, they think the fact that i'm on a forum about them is a step too far already.
so i would like you all to take a step back out of your U2 obsessed minds and try see this conversation from my roommates persepective...

Roommate: oh god, you on that forum again

Me: yeah just looking

Rommmate: what you talking about this time

Me: Bono's freckles

rommate exits room laughing his head :D:

it really is ludicrous if you think about it!

sometimes when trying to explain picture tags and moobdays etc to my friends i realise that it probably all is a bit silly... but then i look again and realise that they are just the cutest freckles in the world :lol:
totally worth it!

Digsy...I hear peple talking and discussing celebrities looks all the time. For example, my roomies were discussing Brad Pitt's abs yestersday. Now they don't belong on a Brad Pitt forum but ya know we DO talk about other things on here besides U2's looks. We're all human, we recognize beauty when we see it. And those freckles are beautiful.

Oh dear lord! I thought I was the only one who would focus on his freckles whenever I look at an upclose picture. Glad I'm not alone. :wink:
Actually..whenever I see a new picture of him I analyze it thoroughly...freckles...chin cleft, blue blue blue (did I say blue?) eyes...smile...:sigh:

starsgoblue said:
I want pics with Bono's freckles....

PopBono6.jpg

This pic was in show in Venice and now it's in Milan (Italy).
I saw it in Venice, and the organizer wrote, near the pic, that the name of the pic was "Bono batman".
But I looked carefully and under the photo Anton wrote "Bono badman"...
Tricky!

i get the weirdo treatment for how much fun i have on interference too! :D but im proud of my U2 fetish.
yesterday at church i got introduced to this new guy and he said he liked the U2 song i sang at church and before i talked to him anymore i warned him i am a u2 freak and i will probably mention them about every ten minutes!
it didnt help that when i saw him later at this college age gathering somebody had put the best of 80 to 90 on the CD player and i was dancing around the livingroom like a psycho because i was so happy. lol
i get my kicks in the weirdest ways

and bonos freckles really really reeeeeally make me happy:wink: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom