Four Times The Pleasure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay \\||

flaming june said:

I scanned that one from "Touch The Flame - an illustrated documentary" by Geoff Parkyn.

I looked at Larry's hand again and it totally scandalized me.. in all the best possible ways!!.

:silent::silent::silent::|:larry:

Re: okay \\||

oliveu2cm said:

I looked at Larry's hand again and it totally scandalized me.. in all the best possible ways!!.

:silent::silent::silent::|:larry:

And you didn't see it right after I scanned it and it was poster big... to bad I couldn't upload it that big, but I got a really good look...at the hand... :tongue:

And yes Wertsie, it was me who bought the books. I have Thursday off, so I will most probably scan and post a lot of pics then :D

Last edited:
:heart::adam::drool::bono::kiss::edge::cute::larry::heart:

I LOVE THESE PICS!

This much hotness should not be allowed in one thread! Wait, nevermind... :) A lot of those I'd never seen before. Awesome thread!

Re: Re: okay \\||

flaming june said:

And yes Wertsie, it was me who bought the books. I have Thursday off, so I will most probably scan and post a lot of pics then :D

Yay! How exciting! Can't wait. :happy:

:laugh:
foto06.jpg

foto12.jpg

foto17.jpg

foto29.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: that has to be the worst pic of Bono ever, oliveu2cm!!! His hair matches the guy next to him hahaahhaha!!!

Last edited:
Re: Re: okay \\||

flaming june said:

me too! it will be nice just to stay home and bum around for a bit...

Two more of my favorites.... I love it when they're dorky. :D

I'm not sure if I mentioned this before... but this picture was taken at the US Festival... hence the sunburns... :D It was the day Bono took his shirt off and climbed the scaffolding.... it was the day Larry wore shorts with his Docs... RAWR.
334%3A765923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E585%3E%3A%3B3%3EWSNRCG%3D323238776876%3Cnu0mrj

I absolutely love the looks on their faces.... especially Larry's. heh.
334%3A765923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E585%3E%3A%3B3%3EWSNRCG%3D3232387768828nu0mrj

Moonie :D

ILuvLarryMullen said:
foto29.jpg

that has to be the worst pic of Bono ever, oliveu2cm!!! His hair matches the guy next to him hahaahhaha!!!

I think it's a very cute pic of Bono! Isn't the blondhaired guy next to him from The Alarm? Check out the fat goomer in the glasses to his right now that's ugliness LMAO!

This is a very nice thread! :)

oliveu2cm said:

:drool: omgg they each all loook PUrrrrrrrrrrrfect here!!

FJ ur gonna be the death of me!!! :tongue:

She's gonna be the death of all of us!!

..... and you're not too far behind Miss Olive!:wink: I loove all of the pics you have posted here!

I like it I love it I want some more of it!

larrysgirl said:

She's gonna be the death of all of us!!

..... and you're not too far behind Miss Olive!:wink: I loove all of the pics you have posted here!

Yaaaaaaaah keep it comin' FJ!!

Oh and a :mac: little bird tells me :adam: I may be getting a scanner :larry: sooooon.... which means really good things :edge: for everyone, in all :lemon: sorts of flavors!! :bono:

Back
Top Bottom