for U2Kitten...Aragorn aka Viggo Mortenson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
hehe. Ok, icelady...here's the 411. Viggo Mortensen is an actor, most recently and notably seen as the character of Aragorn in "Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring". Up till then, he was usually in smaller supporting roles, so it's not too surprising that you haven't heard of him (although if you saw "A Perfect Murder" and DIDN'T notice this hottie, i'd have to wonder
wink.gif
) Annnnyways, go see LOTR if you get the chance and feel free to join us in our droolfest for dear Viggo.
biggrin.gif

-sula

rotflmao

OK now I really am an idiot - I get it LOTR - is Lord of The Rings. God I've been hanging around my kids too long I think!

Haven't seen it yet, but I plan on going hopefully while it's still out in theatres and I will check this Viggo guy out - and now that it's put the idea in my head - I'm going to go rent The Highlander for old times sake.

Thanks for the Viggo course. I'm still laughing at myself...

A few more piccies...

bw3.jpg

991118-moon.jpg

viggo2.jpg

viggo3.jpg

[This message has been edited by sulawesigirl4 (edited 01-31-2002).]

A fuzzy Viggo
060801-rules5.JPG

Viggo shushing Frodo (I think)
trailer02_95.jpg

trailer02_52.jpg

whoooeee...sneak pics from the NEXT movie!
aragorn_anduril_horseback.jpg

aragorn_theking.jpg

Random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty...

BUMP.

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

georgous pics once again sula... I can't get enough of Viggo
tongue.gif

This is my last post for a while, I'm going to Africa (tanzania) for 3 weeks. I'm leaving the house in 30 mins. actually...
I'm not sure I can take staying off the internet for 3 weeks tho lol, it will be very hard
smile.gif

see ya!

I have decided that this thread needs to be...

...bumped.

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

oh wow. I had almost forgotten about this loverly thread. (but not forgotten about luscious Viggo
biggrin.gif
) Thanks for bumping it pax. Now, I'll have to go see if there are any new piccies out there to snag and add to the collection.

-sula

Ok I JUST saw "A Perfect Murder" on telly and #f?&%CK! I almost collapsed on the couch.. Keyword: HOTTT!! luckily I had a big bowl of chocolate-icecream to cool me down with *phew* I didn't like the film much except the parts where Viggo was featured... I thought Gwyneth's performance was rather weak, and I couldn't really sense any chemistry between them. (and that was Gwyneths fault not Viggo's lol)

as himself:

image002.jpg

(hope the pics will work, 'cause pics have a tendency to NOT show up whenever I try to post one...)

I need to go see LOTR again. *drools*

More eye-candy for your Viggo-viewing pleasure.

3338%3A98323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3EWSNRCG%3D3232389%3A52%3C98nu0mrj

3338%3A98323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3EWSNRCG%3D3232389%3A5454%3Anu0mrj

3338%3A98323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3EWSNRCG%3D3232389%3A5454%3Bnu0mrj

3338%3A98323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3EWSNRCG%3D3232389%3A54563nu0mrj

[This message has been edited by sulawesigirl4 (edited 03-11-2002).]

I got red x:s on the last of your pics sula..

pics from an interview, not very good quality but cute:

image004.jpg

image002.jpg

[This message has been edited by U2FReAk (edited 03-14-2002).]

hmmm. that's funny. I am not getting red Xs for either my pics OR the ones you just posted. weird. You sure it's not something with your computer???

I'm sorry to me negitive
frown.gif
:'( but he is ugly im agreeing with zooropamanda, so try not tobite off my head for speaking the truth, actually my opinion.

Seeing if this site will allow pictures to show up...

details03.jpg

yay, it seems to do so, so here are more.
biggrin.gif

us01.jpg

guide03.jpg

[This message has been edited by sulawesigirl4 (edited 04-15-2002).]

THUD...*faint*....*die* [insert expression here]

He definitely murders me in 'A Perfect Murder'

gallery25.jpg

gallery22.jpg

Seeing if this site will allow pictures to show up...
us01.jpg

Sula - oh my word. This pic with the hands in the hair - oh my gawd!!! I luv that one.

When you told me there were more pics posted I tried to get in and it crashed my home computer - DOH! but after having the day off I'm here and boy oh boy, it was worth the wait!!!

HOT PICS!! *DROOL* Thanks for directing back to this thread Sula!
wink.gif

------------------
Looking for the one
But you know you're
somewhere else instead..
I want to be the song
Be the song that you hear in your head .....

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

My please, Sweet! Nice to see you again too btw.
smile.gif

Viggo says hi.

pavement02.jpg

ooooh *drools* THANKS SULA!!! That is a hot pic!

It's great talking to yah again!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom