For those wondering about the mystery woman....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
Thanks to Blue Room, I am pretty sure it's a member of B*Witched (an Irish all girl pop group)...Their most popular song is "C'est la vie"(awful, awful song).

Here is the pic:

374025g.jpg

And here is Edele from B*Witched
edele23.jpg

And here is Keavy
keav8.jpg

Here is the group
who.jpg

So what do you girls think? She mostly looks like Edele, right?
------------------
The sunshine bores the daylights out of me
Chasing shadows moonlight mystery

My Photo Albums

[This message has been edited by Naya (edited 05-20-2002).]

Hmm I see. Someone should correct that rexfeatures site.. hehe.
biggrin.gif

Was the other thread getting too big for you?
wink.gif

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...
sicy@interference.com
My Lair

there is a resemblance btwn both girls naya...i've not heard any of their stuff, but i will take your word for it

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

I thought she looked too old to be that girl, but the question remains WHY IS HE HOLDING HER HAND? I mean for a second, or a little hug is okay but walking holding hands looks like a couple. Oh well I know Ali is his #1 lady and she knows it too.

I actually like some of B*witched's stuff. They are fun and entertaining, and much better than that moany whiney Britney and Christina and Destiny's Child crap IMO!

------------------
~"Everybody seems to think I'm lazy,
I don't mind, think they're crazy
running everywhere at such a speed
'til they find, there's no need!
Please don't spoil my day,
I'm miles away,
and after all, I'm only sleeping!"~
John Lennon

B*Witched. *shudders*

I think they're one hit wonders here in the US. Well, that C'est La Vie song was the only one I've ever heard... Not really a hit. And D4B- Saying they're better than Britney + Christina isn't really a compliment.
biggrin.gif

------------------
i'm too busy to see you
you're too busy to wait

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:
I thought she looked too old to be that girl, but the question remains WHY IS HE HOLDING HER HAND? I mean for a second, or a little hug is okay but walking holding hands looks like a couple. Oh well I know Ali is his #1 lady and she knows it too.

That is the question, exactly. And I'm sure Ali knows she's his #1 lady but she should be his only lady. I don't think holding hands with attractive women you're not married to is the greatest idea. This and similar incidents is one of the things that annoys me about Bono. Oh well, maybe just overreaction on my part.

------------------
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out

I don't like B*Witched either, I usually don't like any of that teenybopper s***. THE worse is Britney Spears and N'Sync. I still HATE Britney for getting a kiss from Larry AND Adam.

Don't worry so much about the hand holding, remember Bono and Andrea Corr? It's probably nothing, Bono would never cheat on Ali.

Ah!!! B*Witched!!! A couple summers ago I worked in a clothing store (never again!), and the same 5 CDs were played over and over. Needless to say, I got so incredibly sick of those albums, and one of them was B*Witched. Argh.

But anyway, I can't really tell if it's Edele or Keavy. I'll take your word for it, Naya!
smile.gif

Guys...it's just HOLDING HANDS! It's not like they are sucking face for the camera!
smile.gif

Sheesh, I hold hands with my guy friends all the time, whether they have girlfriends or not. Some people are just more affectionate than others.
smile.gif
I mean Bono bites perfect strangers in concert.
smile.gif

Maybe they were walking by paparazzi and Bono just wanted to reassure her. If you look at the pic they both seem apprehensive...kind of like when the boys sometimes walk through a tight crowd and one of them puts a hand on the others shoulder...

I really think this is nothing.
smile.gif

Could just be a family friend.
smile.gif

Fishy <><

------------------
Mac-SHIBBY

The Macphisto Society
Join us for a Martini won't you?

I was wonderin about her alright! It's not jest holdin hands cuz if you do you know there is gonna be gossip. Hell even with poor folks at home that'll start gossip so if you's famous and in public gettin yer pic taken you's askin for gossip and got no right to complain when it happens.

------------------
I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll.

Mystery woman? I'm confoosed. Someone fill me in.

------------------
~*Mona Vox of Easy Street*~

"I've just always wanted to squeeze a penguin."

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Mystery woman? I'm confoosed. Someone fill me in.

Just look at that pic, Bono's holding hands walking with some strange girl. Lots of girls wonder who she is, and why Bono had to hold her hand!

------------------
~"Everybody seems to think I'm lazy,
I don't mind, think they're crazy
running everywhere at such a speed
'til they find, there's no need!
Please don't spoil my day,
I'm miles away,
and after all, I'm only sleeping!"~
John Lennon

its Gina!!!!grab her and dont let her get away!!! lol

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Gah, I wouldn't worry about the holding hands thing so much. It seems like Bono is an affectionate type person...At the Grammys they showed U2 backstage with India Arie and he had his arm around her, I think. But still, B*witched sucks!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

Here's another mystery-they say this is Sinead O'Connor w/ Bono in St. Tropez. Neither one of these women looks like Sinead to me...and in the other pic they have of just her she had a shaved head at the time

292522a.jpg

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Here's another mystery-they say this is Sinead O'Connor w/ Bono in St. Tropez. Neither one of these women looks like Sinead to me...and in the other pic they have of just her she had a shaved head at the time

292522a.jpg

Definitely not Sinead, but Bono looks hot!

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Owner of Safari Bono.

[This message has been edited by JessicaAnn (edited 05-22-2002).]

292522a.jpg

mmmmmmm Sunkissed Bono!!!!

------------------
In New York you can forget
forget how to sit still
Tell your friends you will stay in
but it's down to Alphaville.......

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:

Definitely not Sinead, but Bono looks hot!

That's the first thing I thought of too!!
Bono looks really really good.

------------------

DAVE EVANS ATTENDS MY SCHOOL, I have proof!

I want Bono, I want Larry, Edgie Edgie I love you hairy!
(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

Originally posted by stephannv:

That's the first thing I thought of too!!
Bono looks really really good.

LMAO ... of course PLEBA girls would immediately focus on Bono and not on the other content of the picture.

------------------
Jessica
Owner of Safari Bono.

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

[This message has been edited by JessicaAnn (edited 05-22-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom