For the ladies...Adam's junk...photographic evidence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gerbilwaxer said:
30652Adam_s_bass_backside.jpg

The backside of the bass.

Anotherone for the arse thread :)

thrillme said:
woah.jpg

See, it's nice in the front. I also stick my plectrum in the pick guard like that blue one there. What a good idea. Though he's a bass player, so if he did drop his plectrum, he could always use his fingers. Guitarists, don't always get that option without pain involved.

interesting. i didn't know adam picked his junk. i thought he'd just use his fingers.

i'm a bassist too, and i prefer using fingers. it allows for more freedom of technique. picking is awkward!

gerbilwaxer said:
Oh my...I just read the PLEBA FAQ. I should have posted this on Tuesday. Please forgive me. It was just that I was organizing my tour photos I took in '05 and that one just stuck out at me...

In case anybody else needs a reminder:

What is unacceptable in PLEBA? (and the rest of the forum)

Posting about the bands' "private parts" in any way will not be allowed. Any threads about the bands private parts, subtle or not, may be closed, and the author may receive a warning via pm or email.

Posting about the bands' private life, questioning their marriages or sexuality is not allowed. Graphic sexual comments about the band in general will not be allowed. There is a level of decency and respect for the band we need to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom