For the First Time I feel Loved Part 8.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
Ty for the last comments ! Does this mean that I'm gonna be nominated for an Oscar Award?????;))))))Here goes Chapter 8:

It was around 10 am when Adam was awaken by the loud knocking on his door.He layed in his bed, unwilling to get up knowing that it either had to be one of his band mates coming to ruin his perfectly planned day which was to stay in bed the entire day.The group had been spending late nites at the studio working on their recordings and waking up early as they had other commitments.....his no 1 commitment thou was Sam......and after their nite , he was sure that things would be great between them.He thought about calling her and teasing her some more with his naughty thoughts , but it would be a failure as she had told him she would be at the Caf? the entire day.

"Bang, Bang, Bang," the loud pounding on the door continued.*Adam got out of the bed and threw his robe over him*.

"I swear if that's Bono I'd take all his bloody leather jackets and glasses and shred them all to pieces, he seriously needs to get something else to do rather than harass ppl all the time," he said as he walked to his door and opened it.

"U know Bono ur getting really annoying with these.......* he stopped as he stood in shock looking at the person that stood before him*

"Well.... seems like I've come at the right moment,"she said smiling at him.

Adam didnt expect to see her, not after everything that had happened btw them before:

"What r u doing here?" he said as he kept looking at her shockingly.

"Now...is that the way u'd treat ur girlfriend?" Suzie said as she kissed him without Adam even expecting it.

Adam looked at her and wondered why she had come back and if she thought they were still a couple:

"Ha.....yea well see Suzie maybe u didnt understand me before but I told u that I wanted some space btw us....I need some time AWAY from u *he looked at her angrily*

"Well 2 weeks is good enough isnt it, Adam I miss u and I need u,"She said as she touched his chest.

*Adam pushed her hands away and walked into his apartment leaving her there:

"Maybe u should have thought about that all those times u treated me like u didnt care," he snapped.

*Suzie walked in and closed the door behind her*:

"Look baby, I know I was a complete bitch back then, but being away from u made me realize how much I really love u and would do anything for u," she said as she smiled.

Adam turned and looked at her: "U'd do anything for me? *he looked at her* "then leave"

Suzie looked at the empty glasses that were on the table, that was left there from the nite before:

"Seems like u had company last nite, seems like u havent missed me at all, u havent called to see if I was ok or even visited me."

"Tell me why should I call u, why would I even waste my time thinking about u,after what u did to f**** up my life," Adam said as he stood there looking at her:

Suzie looked back at him feeling offended: "How could u say that when I sacrificed everything to be with u, how did u think I felt when u left me all those times to go on those bloody tours, or when u'd take more time to be with those damn fans than me,?"

Adam looked at her,ttrying not to loose it: "There u go again, everything is about u, everything revolves around u, ur not perfect....ur not a queen,nothing revolves around u."

"And second of all, don't talk about my fans like that or my career, they've supported me more than u have over the past yrs and u know what Suzie.....I really don't have time to go throu all this bs with u today so get the hell out!"* Adam walked into the kitchen to pour himself some juice*

*Suzie walked into the kitchen behind him*: "Look ur right......I ...just feel that if I don't act the way I do that u'd leave me for someone else Adam, but in truth I care about what u do, please baby let's just forget about what happened and start over,".

Adam stared at her: "I'm sorry but I don't want u ....infact I'm seeing someone else who's more of a person that u r and who damn well cares for me more than u do...I've moved on and maybe u should althou I don't see any one being with u"

Suzie looked at him and started laughing: "Really? Who? That Starbucks girl? Adam what would u want with someone who's serving coffee and working for prolly $60 a week?"

Adam starting to get really pissed: "SHUT UP ...SHUT THE F****UPShe's a caring and loving person, and I love her and she's 100% better than u would ever be , she listens to me and makes me feel a lot better about everything that I do in life.....she's nothing compared to u.

Suzie laughed again: "Honestly Adam, u think that she wants to be with u?She doesnt want some sorry son of a bitch bastard like u, ur nothing , u would never be anything because ur just a wannabe playing for some band who doesnt even give a damn what u do, why do u think the guys leave u out , why do u think that ur always left behind.Ur to stupid to see what's really going on , ur pathetic".I'm the only one that cares about u and always will.

Adam trying to hold the pain back and force the tears from coming out:

"Yea ur right........I'm nothing with u..........I'm a bastard to ever fall in love with a bitch like u , or think that u'd care for me and be there when I needed u.U've done nothing but cause me pain and hurt and I'm not gonna go throu that again Suzie because I'm better than I'll always be with or without u, I'm a damn good bass player with or without u and I'll be successful with or without u in my life.U've put me down so many times,u've made me feel like I was below everyone else.How could u say that u love me Suzie when u neevr did?"

"That's what u think I tried to luv u but who could?" Ur not even good in bed and that's why u'll always be alone, that's why u'd always feel sorry for urself,cause don't deserve any of those things, I came here thinking that we could start over but we cant..Honestly I'm too good for u....and I deserve someone better than some fake bass player who cant even get a woman.

Suzie started laughing again: Wanna know the truth Adam? I went out with u because I felt sorry for u....u were always the odd one out without a woman at ur side, so I filled in those shoes.I slept with u because u've told me over and over about the stories of ur lonely nites.Looks like ur back to square one Adam....alone ,single, old, worthless, pathetic.

Adam felt his body shaking, cold. He held the glass so tightly that it cracked, causing a big deep tear in his hands.He wanted to just run out the room, and far away but he couldnt move.He felt angry and hurt, his chest ready to burst.

Suzie looked at him:

"Poor Adam, feeling rejected, ur parents , ur friends and now me...tsk tsk.....have a sweet lonely life Adam.........*she looked at him, laughed and walked slamming the door behind her"

Adam stood there watching the blood flow freely from his hands, feeling weak and dizzy.He walked over to his couch and just sat there, taking in everything Suzie had said ,feeling the sharp pain from his bruised hands.

Alright girls....tell me what u think ....! I feel really bad for Adam in this chapter....who wants to go with me over to Suzie's place?All in fav....??????

....Well....*coughs and shifts in her chair*....

Well I remember saying I'd like to see a break up scene, but you certainly passed my expectations, talk about underestimating someone *laughs*. Great job!:applaud:

To tell you the truth I was expecting Susie to walk in on them, yell a bit, and storm out, but you wrote a b***h x10.

Who is going to Susie's place? what's gonna happen there? that might make for an interesting read and I'll be more prepared this time! lol.

Btw a bit of a fact correction, Susie works for Paul McGuinness, so she probably has worked on tour with the band, sorry for being picky :reject:.

Ok..... here's how it's going.......it's a lil imagination thinking here:

When Adam and Suzie fought for the first time, she went back to Dublin cause Paul needed her to go back there to handle the office duties.She came back to NYC to help Paul with some U2 related business and decided to see if she could work things out with Adam.That's just the missing pieces.Unfortunately miss Suzie has to be transferred to Scotland so that would be the last week of her working with Paul, BUT Sam is gonna confront Suzie before she leaves!Hope that helps u out a bit.

As for the final break up I was thinking the same thing...have her walk in on them but that's to plain......and I think that this idea shows why I choose the title for this story!So.......stick around for the next chapter!

Poor Adam.:( I feel bad for him. :sad: :hug:
Some people can be so cold and cruel.Probably she thinks it's funny to make someone feel so miserable.Or maybe she's trying to make him feel a bit of the pain she's feeling.It's not easy when a relationship ends,especially if you were replaced by someone else.
But don't get me wrong,I'm not defending her.:madspit:

Great chapter,Eve! :up:
I like it a lot,because after this one you have so many possibilities and ways to go:
-Will Adam believe in Susie's words and think he doesn't deserve Sam's love?
-Or will he find comfort in Sam's arms?
-Will Susie say stupid things to Sam as well?
-What will happen with the cut in his hand?

Do I really need to say I'm looking for the next part?? :wink:

Last edited:
write more soon! this is probably the only thing thats keeping me sane while writing my speech on light therapy for SP108... well you and my u2 cd's :)

And the Interference Oscar goes to Eve...We must have a speech!

BTW..i'd kick Suzies arse if she kept that up.Now i want to :hug::adam:.....
I give this another :up: :up::up::up:

madamadam said:
ahhhhhhhh.....leave me hanging. I even have non-u2 friends interested. lol

So.....r they gonna be U2 fans in the making?????????:wink: :wink:

"Yea Bono I became a fan because of this girl's fanfiction about Adam,"LOL that would be so freaking funny!!!!!!!!!:wink:

:laugh: thats what i thought youd think. Yeah, she only likes larry cuz hes all buff and muscley. Shes obsessed with looks. :shrug: Teens these days. :tsk: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom