For the First Time I Feel Loved Part 7 Continued....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
This part gets really hot ladies so .......make sure u have 911 on redial just incase: I like ur last comments btw....I know Adam...wrapped in silk sheets with nothing on.....DAMN! Anyways:

Already dressed in her short black dress and smelling sweet of her perfume, Sam waited for Adam to come get her.She wondered what plans he might have, what might happen, not that she wanted anything to happen....ahhh why lie , she wanted something to happen but she knew she couldnt rush things between them, it might spoil the moment of when they actually "connected".Her door bell rang and she knew it was him, hoping that he had kept his word and showed up in his silk sheets ;))))).She checked herself in the mirror one more time, as she did on her first date then opened the door.

She looked at him, smiling, but felt disappointed:

"Right on time,"she said as she smiled looking at him.Adam smiled as he leaned closer to her, placing a soft kiss on her cheeks:

"Well, I wouldnt like to keep u waiting, what's wrong u seem kinda disappointed:

Sam looked up at him with a sad look :

"U said u were gonna come wrapped in ur silk sheets so I was kinda ...well...hoping that u would surprise me,"

Adam looked at her and he passed his hand throu her hair, then leaned closer to her to kiss her neck:

"Ohhh poor baby, well if u want I could serve u dinner in them," he smiled as he held her hands.

Sam smiled at him happily:

"Sounds better,"she smiled as she closed her door and walked out hand in hand with Adam.

Soon after they had arrived at Adam's apartment. Sam walked in looking at the huge room before her.

"Nice place, very well decorated," she said as she studied the place.

Adam smiled as he walked behind her and gently took her coat off,inhaling the fragrance from her skin.

"Yea, well I know how to choose colors and furnitures, I could show u sometime,u know give u a private lesson,"he smiled as he looked at her.Sam turned around and looked at him ,staring into his blue eyes.

"Seems like ur very well talented," she said as she placed her cool hands on his face.

Adam smiled at her: "In more ways than one luv" He walked over to his beverage cabinet and poured two glasses of champagne for Sam and himself, then walked back over to where she was:

"Thirsty?" he said as he handed it to her.

"Very," she said as she took the drink and sat on his soft couch.Adam sat beside her, trying not to take his eyes off her..

She noticed him staring at her, trying not to look so tense as he was around her:

"So, what r the plans tonite," she said as she sipped her champagne. Adam playfully played with her hair:

"Well , I was thinking that we could have dinner, hope u like chinese by the way, and we could watch a movie or something...unless u have other things that u were thinking of doing *he smiled as he kissed her on her lips for the first time tonite*

Sam smiled as she pulled him into the kiss even more: "Nah, I think what u have planned is good enough *which meant oh yea baby I have lots of things I wanna do......*.

Adam smiled as he traced his fingers along her face: "U look very sexy tonite and beautiful as always, and smell like a million roses." Sam nearly choked on her champagne, slowly taking in everything Adam had said.

"Yea,*she said as she placed her glass on the table*, and u...ur sweet and romantic as always, not to mention a good dresser, a talented bass player, and a good kisser.*she smiled at him.*

Adam smiled at her sweetly placing a deep kiss on her: "So I've been told...so tell me,and be honest, why is a sweet beautiful remarkable woman as urself single, any guy would be proud to have u as a companion and more *he sipped his champagne some more*.

Sam looked at him : "To be honest, I dunno, I never really thought about it I mean with work and u know family I hardly thought about men.I get lots of phone nos when I go out and say I'd call them but never do.I guess that I'm just waiting for Mr.Right to come along and sweep me off my feet and the two of us could live happily ever after. *She smiled as she looked at him*

Adam smiled at her, hoping that he could be Mr.Right, knowing that she was Mrs.Right.

"Well, ur a great girl, and all u have to do is just be paitent my dear and he'll come along.Sam looked at him smiling leaning closer to him: "I think he already has, he's this sweet romantic person, who just loves to be passionate, he's kind and funny, and loving but I think he's afraid to fall back in love again,because he's been hurt so many times.But he has to trust me and no that I would never hurt him, that I'd always believe in what we have and create a world of love and kindness for him.

Adam kinda shocked and surprised about what Sam just said ,just looked at her:

"This guy seems special to u doesnt he,seems like he's afraid of commitment thou, but when he's around u he feels loved and cared for, not because of what he is , but because of who he is and I think that's what he wishes for.See, to me this guy needs someone who he'll be able to talk to and share his feelings with, someone who'd be there with him all the way throu his work,someone he'd be happy with and especially some he'd be most def happy to come home too.

Sam looked into his eyes, and released all passions that she had hidden and built up inside her. She grabbed him and started kissing him deep and intensely,pulling him closer to her.Adam couldnt resist the temptation of wanting her, wanting to make love to her over and over, not wanting to let her go.Sam layed there as she recieved all his kisseson her neck, kissing his mouth when she got the chance too.His heart racing ,pumping blood quickly to other parts of his body, the heat rising in btw them.SHe ripped his shirt apart, letting him know that she wanted him just as much as he wanted her, her hands gripping his chest.He looked into her eyes and stopped.

"I......I...cant do this," he said as he raised up off her.

"I'm...so sorry, damn it!".

Sam looked at him as she stood up:

"What's wrong, why did u stop>" she asked as she looked at him:

Adam looked at her:

"Sam.....ur a wonderful person, who deserves much more than to be taken advantage off".

Sam looked over at him, :

" So.....u dont want me"?

Adam walked closer to her:

"It's not that , I want u.....lord knows how much I want u....I...I just want it to be right btw us , and it's not yet..

"But...." adam placed his finger on her lips:

"Time isnt running away from us, I'm not running away from us, when we make love for the first time I want it to be romantic, and passionate, I want to have scented candles in the room, and rose petals on the bed to set the mood, and soft music.Not us on the couch, just doing it because we want too.Making love is something two ppl share passionately and romantically and I want to feel that when we do."*he held her hands*.

Sam looked at him feeling ashamed for what she had just done:

"I'm so sorry,I didnt mean to rush things , it's just hearing u say those things or do these romantics things, I've neevr been treated that way before and my body acted first before my mind.I'm not usually like this.

Adam smiled at her as he kissed her:

"Dont apologise I'm to be blamed too, tell u what how about we have dinner, order some pastries and watch that movie."

Sam looked up at him: "Sounds great, but u might wanna button up that shirt," *she smiled*.

"I'm gonna go fresh up a bit", she kissed him then found her way to the bathroom."

Adam looked at her and then went to prepare dinner.

"Time isnt running away from us, I'm not running away from us, when we make love for the first time I want it to be romantic, and passionate, I want to have scented candles in the room, and rose petals on the bed to set the mood, and soft music.Not us on the couch, just doing it because we want too.Making love is something two ppl share passionately and romantically and I want to feel that when we do."*he held her hands*.

:love: :kiss: :applaud: :hug:

Aww... that's so romantic and... wonderful! *conspires on how to romance Adam* LOL, anyway, you must write more soon! Please? *offers Adam in his sexy silk sheets* Great job... can't wait for the next chapter :)

I :heart: romantic :adam: Adam!!!

Back
Top Bottom