For the First Time I Feel Loved Part 5 ...Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
It gets more interesting coming down to the final chapters!Here's Part 5 Continued.....ty for last comments ,please leave more!

After they had finished dinner,Adam thought quietly to himself that this would be the perfect time for some romantic-slow dancing.Sam noticed that mischievous look in his eyes and knew he was up to something.

"What r u thinking about'', Sam asked nervously.

Adam looked at her and gave a quiet laugh so that only them could hear it.

"Nothing, why? u think that I may do something dangerous?'' he said with a semi smile.

On hearing that last comment, Sam looked at him worryingly.

''No, it's....it's just that I never know what to expect with u anymore.''

Adam smiled as he got out of his chair, he walked over to where the music area was and popped in a cd he secretly hid in his jacket pocket.And made his way back to where Sam sat.

''Well, ur right'' he said as he pulled her out of her seat.''I want to hold u in my arms and dance with u,''he pulled her closer to him and caressed her cheeks gently as he cleared away the unruly strands of hair that covered her face. The starting of ''Where the Stars Go Blue'' began playing.Adam gently took Sam's hand in his as he placed his other hand on her back.Sam could feel the intense warmness that built up between them, and as she placed her head on his soft chest, she could hear his heart beating softly.She held on to him tightly as his body warmed hers up from the chilly air that circulated the room.They moved with the music as it made the evening even more romantic.Sam looked up at him so that she could see his beautiful eyes.

''I love this song'', she said as she smiled at him.

'' I.....I have a confession to make''.

Adam smiled as he kept holding onto her.

''A confession on the first date luv?''he said with delight.''What is it?''

''Well, u know what they say confessions of the heart, opens the soul up to a world of love,'' she said as she placed her finger on his lips,

'' Dont laugh, u may think it's silly'',

Adam gently moved her finger from his lips :

''That would be very impolite of me wouldnt it sweetheart?"

''I told u before, dont be afraid to talk to me, communication is what embraces a relationship''.

Sam smiled as she looked at Adam, wanting to just keep holding onto him and never letting go.

''Well, whenever I saw this video on tv or heard the song play on the radio, I ...I would kinda picture us dancing on stage, us being so close together, just looking at ur sweet smile,trying to erase all the bad stuff from ur mind and replace it with good memories.''

Adam just stared at her as he listened to this sweet voice that came out of this wonderful person that he was meant to be with.He leaned closer to her ear and said in a soft:

''Well, u dont have to dream about us being together anymore, because it's gonna be real between us.He held her face in his hands and placed a long, deep, intense kiss on her lips.The kiss was so good that she began to feel dizzy.Adam looked at her knowing that something was wrong.

''R u alright?" he said with a smile.

''Yea....Yea just ..a lil dizzy from that kiss'', she said as she laughed.

Adam taking that as a compliment began smiling endlessly.

''Hmmmm, I never knew I was that good at kissing''.

''U have no idea how damn good and sexy u r when u kiss'', she said as she sat on one of the near by chairs.

'' Girls probably give u lots of compliments about ur kisses'', she said as Adam stooped down infront of her.

''Nah.....they didnt , they just cared about the fact that they were just being kissed by me, but u......I like when u compliment me, u turn me on , that's why I could never stop feeling those sweet succulent tasty lips on mine'',he smiled at her.

''Wow.....u keep giivng me lines like that and u might get much more than just kisses,'' she said as she kissed him on his cheek.

Adam held her hands into his :

''Sam, I want to see u again , I want to be like this with u everyday, I like being with u alot.''

Sam looked at him with a deep smile :

"I'd like that, I'd like to see u too ...''

She leaned in closer to kiss him when Adam's cell phone interrupted her.He didnt want to ans, but looked at the caller Id to see the call was coming from Bono's phone.Bono had called saying that Paul needed them in the studio right away.The way Adam reacted after he hung up with Bono, Sam knew that their romantic evening was over, which she didnt appreciate because she wanted to taste more of his lips , but she knew it was work calling and couldnt be selfish.

''U....have to go?" She looked at him curiously.

Adam sighed:

''Yea, Paul is calling us in, I'm really sor......

He was interrupted by Sam's lips on his

''Dont be, ur band needs u I understand'' she looked at him and smiled.

''Ur incredible u know that?'' Adam replied back as he ran his fingers throu her soft hair.

''So I've been told luv'', she said as she got up.

''Come on , u dont wanna get them upset''.

Adam had call Megan and Allen out to let them know that he had to go.

'' Well, I'm glad u came by, dont forget to pass by again before u leave for Dublin'' Allen said as he handed Adam his coat.

''And u......u make sure and visit us often , any friend of Adam's is a friend of ours'' he said as he hugged Sam and gave her her coat.

Megan hugged them both and they said their goodbyes. Shortly after they had arrived back to Sam's place. Adam got out and walked her up to her door.Sam looked at him smiling,wishing that he could stay with her tonite.

''I really had a wonderful time with u,'' she said as she straightened his jacket.

Adam smiled at her endlessly:

''It's only the beginning luv'', he said as he moved closer to her again.But she stopped him:

"U better go ...before we see Bono coming up here with a red face'' she said as she laughed.

''U call me Adam Clayton'', so I know u got there safely''

Adam smiled at her not wanting to go to the studio.

''And u make sure and lock ur door''he kissed her, long and passionate before walking away.

''I'll be thinking about u sweetheart, all nite long''he stopped looked at her and started walking again.

Sam just looked at Adam as he walked away, trying to catch her breath.How was she suppose to sleep or even work tomrrow after all this ?

K this is the end of Part 5.Hope u enjoy it! *leaves some drool buckets before she leaves*.Cya ladies!

DRATS! Works always gets in the way of fun,but i'm still going with my drool bucket here :drool: . I can't wait for the next installment.:up: :adam: :heart:

Ty......Me 2 , I really enjoy writing this story, specially as it involves that sexy bass player *drools*I'm trying to think of ideas for chapter 6, so hopefully by tomrrow nite or Sunday I 'll post the new stuff.Hmmmmmm maybe I should print this out and give it to Adam to read??????? see how he responds ....:drool: :ohmy: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom