For the First Time I Feel Loved Part 5...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
I may have to cut this part into two......cause it's really long, enjoy!

Tonite was going to be one of the most unforgettable and memorable nite of Sam's life.She never thought that she, of all girls, would be the one to go on a date with Adam Clayton.Most girls would die to have this chance, and she was the one to have it.She had convinced herself when this all started, that she was just in a deep sleep and all this was a dream, but it wasnt, it was reality.She wanted to tell her friends about this experience ,but she thought about the consequences of it all, and deep down in her heart she knew that Adam wanted this to be their
"secret"and she didnt want to betray his trust.It was about 6:30pm when Sam got out the shower, she had gotten up early to prepare for her big date.Adam had told her to be ready at 8 and she didnt want to leave a bad impression the first time around.She slipped on her red velvet dress, her necklace that her father had given to her since she was a lil girl and her high heels.

"Hmmmm not bad, I'm surprised this dress can still fit me", she said as she modelled in the mirror, "God I hope I don't look to slutty, I really don't want to give him the wrong impression".She sprayed herself with her perfume, trying not to over do it and made sure she didnt leave any flaws or forgot anything.Meanwhile someone had began ringing her door bell.She stood there unable to move her legs:

"Oh.....my......God, he's here, alright Sam calm down, just ..take deep breaths,he's just an ordinary guy, try not to mess this up," she said to herself quietly as she fanned herself.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of the door bell again., and this time she forced her legs to move, she nearly twisted her ankle in doing so.She finally made it to the door and slowly unlocked it, her hands shaking nervously.As she opened the door, Adam stood there dressed in his white shirt, black jacket and black pants accompanied by the sweet tingling cologne that he wore, his eyes sparkling as always, and roses in one hand.

"I'm I too early love?, he said smiling as he looked at his watch.

Sam looked at him :

"No, No....ur...ur right on time,I was just making sure ,that I looked perfect for u", she said as she smiled at him, trying not to make her nervousness obvious.

"For me?"he smiled, " U don't have to look perfect for me sweetheart, u could be dressed in an old ripped up dress and I'd still take u out", he said as he bend down to kiss her cheek and gave her the roses he held in his hands.

Sam held out her cheek, making sure to get a full kiss and as she inhaled his soft smelling cologne.

"Thanks ,u love roses don't u?" she said as she grabbed her jacket and her bag from the stand .
"Well normally I go for the flowers, but when I see u I think of soft red or pink roses, and it'skinda romantic cause I know I'm buying them for a special lady." he said sweetly in her ear as he helped her with her coat.Those words made her body tingle.

"Oh......really?" *she cleared her throat", I.......I think we should get going," she said as she closed her door and began walking out to his car.Adam walked behind her looking at her, smiling to himself and thinking about how gorgeous she looked in the dress. They got into the car and began driving.

"Btw.... u look really beautiful tonite".'
Sam looked at him, wondering how someone so sweet , and kind, and passionate,and romantic could be used so many times by so many women.Why cant they see how he's a diff man from all others, how he's nothing like those guys who would try to only go after women for other things, how they'd disrespect them and use them.The only thing she knew was that if she ever got to be with Adam, she would adore him with her every strength, cause he deserved it.She remembered what he had said :

"Thanks , so do u" she said smiling.

At last they had arrived at their destination.Adam came out and walked over to Sam's side. He opened the door and held out his hand for her to take it.His hands were so warm as he held Sam's hands tightly as if to let her know, she's not getting away from him.As they walked up to the restaurant, Sam had noticed that the lights were off and the door was locked.

" Ummmmm Adam, I don't think the restaurant is opened".

Adam looked at her as he jiggled throu his keys.

"Hmm, I thought that they would be,I mean I called them and asked them to make rerservations for two, he looked at Sam with a "suppose to be angry face" "U know they should let ppl know in advance when they r gonna do this kinda thing."

Sam looked at him as she tried not to let him get any angrier.

"Maybe they had to close because of an emergency, we...we can go somewhere else",

"No......!" I want us to have dinner here, he said as he looked at her still looking throu his keys.He had found the key that he was looking for,but tried to hide what he was up too.
"I have an idea, *he said smiling evilly* let's pick the door, I mean I did pay money so let's just sneak in and drink their wine and make our own dinner"

Sam looked at him shocked and surprised

"U....must be joking right? we cant do that, we'll get into trouble and u...ur a bass player for a famous band what would other ppl think.....ur band mates would think I put u up to this, let's just go" Sam replied back to him as she grabbed his hand and started pulling him away from the door.Adam stopped her:

"Afraid of a challenge sweetie , or getting into trouble?"he said as he smiled at her.

"No.......I've been in tons of trouble before ....but....I don't think we should do this" she said back to him.

"Alright......*adam replied still smiling* I'm going to try to pick it just once and if it doesnt work we'll go,Bono showed me how to pick a few back then so it's quite simple and trust me we wont get into trouble.

Sam looked at him , just wanting to walk away from all this craziness, but she also felt excitement as Adam persuaded her, besides she wanted to see the kinda person Adam really was , and it turned out that he was a pretty fun guy added to the list she had in her head.

" Alright *she sighed*.......u try it this one time and if it doesnt work we leave, I'll keep an eye out for any by passers" she said as she turned her back to him.

Adam quickly pushed the key into the door that the manager had given to him.He wanted to make it a special nite for him and Sam, so being that the manager was a really good friend of his, he had asked if he could have the restaurant for the nite to his guest and him.The manager gave him the key and agreed to prepare the place for him and Sam, and to help serve the food.Adam jiggled the door a lil to make it look like he was really picking the lock. Finally the door clicked.

"Finished"! He said as he looked at Sam smiling.

"It worked?"Sam stood there not believing what Adam had just done.

She quickly walked back to Adam.

"Yea, thanks to Bono and his month of training", he said as he opened the door.

Sam looked at him unbelieveably and walked into the dark place."Oooh I really hope we don't get into trouble.

Adam stood behind her and smiled

"We....wont" he said softly as he switched on the lites.

Sam couldnt believe what she saw .......she was surprised and shocked , and a lil bit speechless.

"Adam.........it's.......it's beautiful" she said as she walked into the empty place.

There were roses all around , a table set perfectly for two and lite music playing.She couldnt believe that he had done all this , for her.Adam just stood there watching her as she walked around.

"U......U did all this?" she said as she stood on one end of the room looking at him.

"Yea ,well besides the decorating and cooking ,I wanted to make this evening remarkable,and hoping I could spend more evenings like this with u" he said as he walked closer to her with a rose in hand.

"Ur amazing and incredible, u didnt have to go throu all this" she said as she looked at him,knowing that this was right

"I...didnt?" he said as he tried to stick the rose in her hair.. and looked at her.
" I don't do things unless I know it's for a good reason or for someone that I'm beginning to care about and have feelings for" with that saying he leaned in closer to her and kissed her sofly on her lips.

They were interrupted by Adam's friend and manager of the restaurant.

"I see u finally found urself in Sparky"

Adam turned around and looked at his friend.

"Got a lil trouble with the key"*he began the introductions*

"Sam this is my dearest friend Allen, Allen this is Sam"

Allen walked up to her with a smiling face.

"So....ur the lady that has this man making me close my restaurant for *he shaked her hand*I can see why he's going throu all this trouble" he said smiling.

Sam smiled at him ,and shaked his hand.

"This is ur table , *he helped Sam with her chair, and began pouring out the champagne*

"I got my wife in on all this , I hope u don't mind but she was a lil suspicious " Allen said as he took Adam and Sam's coats.

"That's all right, I don't mind, where is ur lovely princess anyway? Adam said as he sipped his champagne.

"She's in the office, she's gonna help me with dinner, I'll be in the kitchen, just call me when ur ready" Allen replied as he looked at the couple smiling.
"Will do ,*adam said* and thanks again"
"No problem ,enjoy" he walked into the back area.

Sam just sat there looking at him.

"U know , u keep doing these things and u'll have a hard time getting rid of me".

Adam looked at her and smiled:

"Who told u I was getting rid of u, ur a great girl with a lovely personality , ur funny ,u make me laugh, I could practically talk to u about anything , I feel easy when I'm with u and lots more, trust me I'm not even thinking about letting u go now.

Sam listened to him as she gulped down some of her champagne.

"Adam, ur a great guy , I mean u just came here and made my world a lot easier, and that's really weird because I always tried to avoid this situation, and no matter how I tried with u, I failed because u kept coming after me.It scares me too because I don't know what's going to happen, or what to expect and I ...... really really don't wanna cause u any pain.

Adam looked at her and held her hand.

"Listen to me , I'm not a saint as u might think, Sam I have done things that I have been ashamed off, and at times it made me feel like I wasnt valuable to the band ,or to my friends but because of Larry and because of my undying want of being a bass player my life changed.I've changed. I went throu a lot of crisis and now I know how to handle them, I'm prepared for anything.

" But ur heart isnt Adam," she said as she looked at him. " I know about ur past with Naomi and I have seen for myself what u went throu with Suzie, ur an amazing person , ur caring loving and passionate , u want to do so much for others, ur an incredible bass player and u have so much more instore for u, u deserve every minute of it too and u deserve to spend it with someone would realize these things about u and who could be with u when u keep fullfilling ur dreams.

Adam looked at her , knowing what she said was true.

"Ur the first woman who've ever said anything like that to me, all the others were just around me because I was the bass player and because I have money and the thing is that I knew too, but I wanted to feel loved and be loved like the others so I just went along with it.I gave up on love , I just decided to live my life as a bass player ,do what I do and be happy."

"I did too ,because I thought I wasnt good enough for any man to be with, but I realized that love is out there and it will find u ,where ever u r, u just gotta be patient and take ur time with it."

Sam looked at Adam as he looked at her:
"Wow......*she started laughing* I ...I cant believe all this just happened.

Adam smiled at her uncontrollably,

"Me neither but I think it was suppose to happen....see I told u I feel comfortable around u'"he said as he took another sip of wine.

?U know......I do too actually , it feels.........great,like we've know each other"

"Maybe in the past life we did.....and maybe great things happened btw us" he said smiling.

"Who knows maybe it will ...." Sam said as she leaned in closer to him to tease him.

Megan, Allen's wife had come out of the office and spotted Adam.

"Adam Clayton is that u?" she said as she squinted her eyes to make out his face.

Adam noticed her and got up to hug her.

"In the flesh, it's good to see u"

"I know, it's been a while *she noticed Sam* "Well ....who may I ask is this lovely young lady?"Megan said while smiling at Adam and giving him the "u go boy" look.

"This , is my date Sam" he said as he smiled at her. "Nice to meet u" Sam said as she gently shooked the middle aged lady's hand.

Megan kept looking at her smiling with all her might, "Becareful this young man cant get u into lots of trouble"

" I think I could handle it," Sam said as she smiled at Adam.

"Well I think I'll leave u 2 love birds alone , I can feel the energy that's around u, something positive ....hold on to each other, it's gonna be worth while." she said with a straight face, " Adam u know what I'm talking about, keep her!" she smiled. " I'm gonna go get u both something to eat" with that she hugged Adam again and walked into the kitchen to find her husband.

Sam looked at Adam inquisitively:

"U know what she's talking about?"

Adam looked at Sam smiling:"Yea I do," he said as he kept smiling at Sam.

Megan and Allen had come out with large silver platters.

"Hope u guys r starving, there's lots of food here and I want to see none left behind." Megan said as she placed the plates down on the table.She looked at Sam " U know dear , this man needs a lil son or daughter running around and u need all the proteins and vitamins to give that to him.

Sam looked at the lady kinda scared.

"Megan not this again , leave the poor kids alone to eat their dinner, let's go to the office and make out" Allen said as he smiled back at Sam and winked.

Sam started laughing so hard that Adam, Allen and Megan thought she was the one who was crazy.She noticed them and began eating her dinner.

" I'm sorry it's just that , I've never met a couple like u before, crazy in love.

"Yea, well this is the way u and Adam would be.....now eat" she said as she walked away dragging Allen behind him.

K.......this is all for now...I gotta go cook, I may do the rest tonite! Leave comments.

As she opened the door, Adam stood there dressed in his white shirt, black jacket and black pants accompanied by the sweet tingling cologne that he wore, his eyes sparkling as always, and roses in one hand.
:faint: :combust: *falls on floor*

Sam couldnt believe what she saw .......she was surprised and shocked , and a lil bit speechless.
Adam.........it's.......it's beautiful" she said as she walked into the empty place.

There were roses all around , a table set perfectly for two and lite music playing.She couldnt believe that he had done all this
and
"Yea ,well besides the decorating and cooking ,I wanted to make this evening remarkable,and hoping I could spend more evenings like this with u" he said as he walked closer to her with a rose in hand
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww................................. :cute: :cute:
I want a boyfriend like him!! :wink: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom