For the First Time I feel Loved ..Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
Alright girls , here's Part 3 of my suspense story. I thought I'd do it tonite as tomrrow and Friday I may not have time come online and write.Enjoy and thanks for the last comments!

Dressed in his blue jeans and white T shirt,Adam sat on the bedroom couch as he patiently waited for Suzie to get dressed, so that they could get breakfast and head straight for the studio.They had a long day ahead of them and didn't have time to waste. He thought about the fight that they had the night before and how he felt so hurt that all he wanted to do was to end things with her.He had decided to many times before, but she always found a way to change his mind. She knew how to play the game, pick the fight then turn it into passionate pleasure as that would make Adam forget everything that had happened between them before.He smiled to himself thinking about the intense love making that he and Suzie had, and decided whether he should call in sick or not. A seductive voice called from the bathroom interrupting Adam from his wild thoughts."Hey sexy man of mine, ready to go eat,"Suzie asked as she walked out of the bathroom dressed in a white short dress smelling sweetly of the Love Blush shower gel that she had bought.Adam just sat there looking at her as she walked closer to him and took her place on his lap.

"U know, maybe we should just skip breakfast and spend the day in this room,"he said as he placed his hands around her, nibbling on her ears.

Suzie quietly laughed teasing him "Sounds like a good idea darling, but we have a lot of work to do in the studio and the guys would be upset,"she kissed him passionately on his soft lips.Adam frowned his face like a child's own. "We could tell them we slept late."Suzie laughed as she placed her fingers on his soft lips:

"I'll make u a deal, u behave like a good boy now and I promise that tonite I'll make sure that I give u the best treat of ur life."She smiled as she looked into his eyes knowing that he would be more than happy with that idea.

"Alright," Adam said smiling foolishly "Deal".Suzie feeling that she had succeeded in teasing him enough, got up and headed for the closet for her coat.

'?So, I was thinking, we could head over to Starbucks, u know the one close to the studio, I hear their pancakes r supreme and I love their cappucinos," Suzie said as she fixed her coat "and we would be killing a lot of time," she continued. Adam looked at her not to much liking the idea knowing that Sam would be there and he couldn't bare to see her again, and with the way that things were between Adam and Suzie he couldn't face another argument with her.

"Ummm, how about we just have breakfast in the lobby, I bet their pancakes r delicious too,"Adam said smiling hoping that would change her mind.

Suzie looked up at him : "Baby , u know what happened last time I ate at a hotel restaurant, and besides noone has good rich cappucinos like Starbucks, u know what I mean cause u go there allthe time, please love let's go to Starbucks," Suzie replied as she tried her best to persuade Adam into going. After thinking about it, Adam agreed. He grabbed his keys and they headed out the door.
Meanwhile, the Caf? was beginning to get crowded. People were going in and out like crazy, even pushing each other so that they could be the next to order their speciality.

" Wow , busy morning huh," a lady had said as she waited for her hot cake.

" Yea," Sam replied as she wrapped the cake in paper.

" Well, u cant blame us for coming in here ," the lady continued "ur cakes r delicious and so r ur cappucinos".Sam looked at the lady and smiled.

" Thank You," she said as she handed the lady her cake and gave her, her change.

"Please come back again,"Sam said as she watched the lady stuff the cake in her bag.

"Oh ,I will dear ,I will" and with that she left.

Adam unwilling to enter the caf?, opened the door for Suzie to enter. They spotted the first unoccupied table and sat down.Suzie pulled her chair closer to Adam's so that there would be no room btw them.

" U ok baby?" Suzie asked as she placed her hands on Adam's.

"Yea , Yea, I'm fine," Adam replied as he looked around to see if Sam was working today.

Two guys that were waiting to order noticed Adam and decided to ask him for his autograph. Being the guy he is, Adam agreed and began signing.He always loved to interact with the fans, but Suzie on the other hand ,didnt. She didnt want anyone else in btw Adam and her whenever they were out.She hated the fact that he would pay more attention to the fans than to her. Adam looked over at her and seeing how annoyed she was getting, told the guys that he had to eat otherwise he wouldnt have enough strength to play the bass.Suzie couldn't wait until the guys left to get on Adam's case:

"Sweetie , we're about to have breakfast couldnt u tell them that u were busy?"

Adam looked at her as if she was going crazy:

"Suzie , they r my fans for god sakes, I cant just ignore them," Suzie interrupted
"U can't ignore them,but u can ignore me."

Adam looked at her and knew she was lookin to pick a fight

"Look ,I'm in no mood to start fighting with u, let's just order and leave,"
Suzie responded: "Wtf do u think I am?, some prize that u can have sitting around while u show me off?

"U know what!," Adam said as he raised his voice "I'm getting really fucking tired of this, u don't like what I do , then I suggest u leave because this is my life and I've worked hard to get where I'm going and I certainly don't need some woman who pretends to love me to mess it up." Adam continued "I'm sick of fighting and I'm sick of this fake relationship, it's either u want me or u don't make up ur mind , because there r certainly other women out there that would love me and care for me."Adam looked at her angrily and then picked up his menu.

Sam had noticed Adam her heart racing as she decided if she should go over there or leave it up to someone else to pick up his order.Finally she got up enough encouragement, so she took up her notepad and pencil and headed over to the table.

"Hey, here again I see," Sam said as she smiled at the sight of seeing Adam again.

Adam looked up only to see Sam standing infront of him.

"Sam..,"he said ....not sounding happy at all.He wasnt the happy Adam that she saw at the Club the other nite ,she knew and felt that he was angry so she just left it alone.She noticed that Suzie was looking at her, and she knew that because of her that Adam was angry.

"R u ready to order" Sam asked as she looked at the couple.

"Yea" Adam said quickly trying to avoid her "can I have the tuna melt and a coffee please"

She wrote Adam's order then turned to Suzie who was watching her as if she was about to commit a crime.

" I want the pancakes and fruit plate....and please make sure they r well done and I'll have a cappucino"Suzie said as she showed attitude.

Sam looked at her then at Adam and walked away.

"Next time u should think about being a lil nicer to her" Adam said as he looked at Suzie .

"To her?" she's just a waitress ,Suzie smirked.

Adam just looked at her and sighed.

Sam collected the orders and walked back to the table. As she went to Suzie's side to hand her, her food , the waiter started to shake and leaned to one side and as Sam tried steadying it, it bend to on side causing all the food to fall into Suzie's lap.

Sam stood there so shocked she didnt know what to do.

''U bitch!''..........U......U did this on purpose'', Suzie yelled as she got up.

''I...I didnt mean......the platter just fell to one side, please I'm so sorry....Sam tried explaining....her body shaking as she didnt know how Adam would react to this....would he ever talk to her again , all thoughts just raced throu her mind.

Adam got up looking at the irriate Suzie

''Suzie just calm down, she didnt mean to throw the food on u''

''Whose f***** side r u on, Adam?''

Adam looked at Suzie then at Sam ,

''U know I'm on ur side , but u dont have to be mean to her''

Suzie looked at Adam then back at Sam....

''No wonder ur working at a Cafe , ur an idiot who cant do anything right,u stupid lil bitch....ur gonna pay for this

Adam looked at Suzie in surprise

''Suzie!''

Suzie looked at adam......I'm getting out of here before I do something I may regret. Suzie slammed the cloth she was trying to clean her dress with, which made it much worse and walked out.

Adam stood there looking at Sam....

''I'm sorry......she ddint mean too *Sam interrupted him*

'Dont be.....she's right......I could neevr be good at anything....*wipes the tears from her eyes*I.....I gotta go

''Sam''.......Adam called out......

Sam walked to the back without listening to Adam ,thinking about what Suzie had just told her.

K.......I may have swayed away from the situation a lil.......but tell me what u think.

Back
Top Bottom