For the First Time I Feel Loved Part 21..... The End!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
k GIRLS this is the last chapter ......hope u had fun with this story cause I know I did..........there is going to be a sequal but not right away ,doing a lil job hunting ...but I'll do one soon!!!!!!!

*hugs *

Adam ,Sam and the whole group were at the airport waiting to board the plane.Sam was really nervous and excited looking toward her new life in Dublin.As they sat down to breakfast, they started to talk about how they r happy to go back home to their families.

"So Sam u ready for a long plane ride,"Bono asked as he bit his french toast.

Sam looked up at him:

"Yea.... made sure I got an early nite so that I don't miss anything," *she said as she sipped her orange juice*

Edge replied:

"Trust me sweetheart ,u wont miss a thing.......travelling with these three is a huge mistake, I mean u have Bono ....who would talk u throu the whole flight, sometimes u cant even understand what he's saying, then u have Larry who keeps bugging u every five seconds asking about if he has bags under his eyes yet, and Adam......he bothers the air hostess, poor girls change their flights because of him."

"Hey u act like ur a saint.....we're not the ones who throw food at other passengers then act like we didnt and we're not the one who keeps bugging the pilot to fly the plane," *Larry argued*

"I don't throw food at the other passengers...it just.....slips out," *Edge replied as he ate his pancakes*

Adam looked at him:

"Oh....so it just mysteriously ends up on the other side of the aisle, by mistake ...Edge?"

"Yes.......," *he replied*

Sam laughed at his comment:

"So babe......*she looked at Adam* u harass the airhostess?

Adam looked back at her:

"Huh??? ummmmmmm no no..not harass baby u know.....more like......well u know what u do when ur bored......*he tried to avoid the subject as he sipped his coffee*

Sam looked back at him:

"No....tell me.... I mean when I'm bored I watch tv or listen to the music....but not harass the male attendants, *she smiled as she looked at him*

*Bono, Edge and Larry sat there listening to Adam and Sam wanting to laugh at their friend who was being questioned.*

Edge smiled evilly as he got Adam into more trouble:

"Hey Larry remember that air hostess that kept serving Adam the whole time, eventhou it wasnt necessary ......our bass player didnt reject not once......specially with the way her uniform was.....*he giggled followed by Larry*

Adam looked at him, wanting to grab him right then and there and slap him up a lil but instead kicked his foot:

Edge screamed out:

"Owwwwwww, *he rubbed his foot*

Bono looked at Edge:

" Edge.....u.....u alright????? I know ...u've been kinda delusional lately but we're around ppl..they'll think something's wrong with u,"

"But....Bono.....Adam kicked me.......,"

Adam looked at Edge as he silently whistled:

"U feeling things.......I would never do that to a friend........," *he sneekly smiled*

Sam looked at Adam:

"So....baby lemme ask u a question.....if a air hostess came up to u right now.....short skirt...shirt opened up so u could see her boobs.......perfume circulating the air around u.........what would u do?"

Adam looked at her :

"Not one thing because.....they just don't do it for me ,but u in a flight attendants uniform just as u described.......now..that would surely make me miss my flight," *he leaned in and kissed her*Hey maybe we should get one of those ....u know for when we get to the house *he kissed her again*

Sam looked at him smiling:

"Oh yea......I agree........and u should get a hmmmmmm a fire man's uniform......that would surely do the trick for me, *she snuggled up to him and kissed him back*

Bono looked at the two of them:

"Excuse me there r ppl eating here and those sick thoughts that the both of u r sharing r making me wanna throw up so could u turn the heat down a lil before we see more than we should," *he looked at them*

*It was getting closer to the time for the group to board the plane and Sam's family had just arrived at the airport*

"Sam........," *he yelled out as he saw her*

Sam looked around to see who was calling her:

"Dad....," *she got up and ran to him*

"I thought u werent gonna make it," *she said as she hugged him tightly

Sam's father looked up at her:

"Miss my baby girl going away....never"

*Sam had introduced the rest of the band members to her family ,her brothers even got to get signed autographs from them and pics taken*As her brothers were chatting with the band, Sam and her parents talked:

Ana *Sam's mother*:

"I cant believe ur all grown up, u've made ur father and I so proud of u honey and we know and pray that u succeed in everything that u do in Ireland,"

Sam looked at her noticing a tear:

"Mom please don't cry..... I love u very much and I'm always gonna be in ur life..eventhou we're apart...I'll call u everyday to make sure ur safe and healthy and I already threatened Mat and Alec that if they don't check up on u and dad that I'll deal with them,"

Scott *Sam's dad*

"Ur mom and I wanted to give this to u before u left .....*he took out a small box* it's something to keep us close by one another..

Sam opened it up to see a sliver charm bracelet with everyone's initals:

"It's beautiful *she said as she let her dad put it on for her* I love u guys and I would never ever take this off

Scott:

"Sam u call me if there;s anything u need...........promise me......I know that Adam said he would take care of u....but......it would make me happy knowing that u still need me"

Sam started crying:

"I'll always need u.......and mom.....and Mathew and Alec," *as she hugged them it was time for everyone to board the plane*

Bono, Adam ,Edge and Larry got ready as the family hugged one more time,sharing their "I love us"Soon after they made their way to the boarding area as Sam's family watched her leave. Leave ur final comments!!!!!!!!

Noooooo! :sad: It can't be over yet... *thows tantrum*
I can't wait for the sequel though :D
Great job with the last chap... I loved the breakfast convo :)

:applaud: Happy endings :)
Really enjoyed it-the whole story-can't wait for the sequel.
Good luck on the job hunting!

U know funny thing is that as I was writing those ''funny'' parts like Edge throwing food at passengers then pretending he didnt do it...... I felt like this is something that one of them would actually do in reality........anyways...good news.....I was bored last nite so I started writing the first chapter to the sequel which u guys would love........so while waiting for these ppl to call me I will keep myself busy with this, so hopefully on Monday u'll be getting something.....besides I kinda have fun writing these stories......it keeps me going...........:wink: :wink: :wink:

I was bored last nite so I started writing the first chapter to the sequel which u guys would love........so while waiting for these ppl to call me I will keep myself busy with this, so hopefully on Monday u'll be getting something

Are you serious? *jumps for joy*

:dance: :hyper: :bow: :faint: :applaud:

Ahem...
anyway, I'm looking forward to reading the sequel... more yummy Adam! Yay!

EveClayton said:
U know funny thing is that as I was writing those ''funny'' parts like Edge throwing food at passengers then pretending he didnt do it...... I felt like this is something that one of them would actually do in reality........anyways...good news.....I was bored last nite so I started writing the first chapter to the sequel which u guys would love........so while waiting for these ppl to call me I will keep myself busy with this, so hopefully on Monday u'll be getting something.....besides I kinda have fun writing these stories......it keeps me going...........:wink: :wink: :wink:

when i read it I could just imagine it to.. and adam kicking Edge to make him shut up was rl funny tooo:lol: :laugh: :edge:

Back
Top Bottom