For the First Time I feel Loved Part 14.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
It was about 8:30 when Sam was awaken by the aromas of bacon and eggs floating throu the air.She looked over to the other side to see if Adam was still laying there and he wasnt,so she knew it was him who was cooking.She stretched and yawned,then hussled to the bathroom to do her morning routine then hurried back to bed to wait for him.Since it was getting rather late and he had to be at the studio by 10 for the latest,Adam tried to finish up everything before he left.Sam pulled the sheets closer to her to keep her warm, wondering what she'd do first in preparation for his party, when she heard the door quietly open:

"Good morning sleepy head," *he smiled at her as he walked to her bedside*

Sam smiled back at him, happily:

"Ur up early what mischief were u up too,"

"Well gotta make sure my girl eats before I leave and after last nite I know ur hungry and tired," *he smiled evilly as he kissed her and placed the tray over her*

Sam kissed him back passionately:

"U didnt have to do that, I could have fixed something up sweetie,"

"Yea,well *he replied as he cut one of the pancakes into squares and feed piece to her* this is one way of saying thanks for everything u've done and for coming into my life,"

"Mmm this is good, *she continued as she chewed*.....well u deserve to be spoilt and I intend to spoil u for a very long time ,*she smiled at him*

"What time do u have to be at the studio this morning,"?

Adam took the glass of orange juice held it towards her mouth:

"Sip, *he waited for her to finish* I gotta be there at 10 why????? u going somewhere?

Sam looked at him as she tried to avoid the question:

"No...no....I have today and tomrrow off so I'm gonna be here, I might swing by my place see if everything is ok and do some shopping,"*she picked up a strawberry from her plate*

"Well I could pick up a few things on the way back home and I could check ur apartment for u if u want, *he ans back as he fed her some more*

Sam looked at him:"Don't worry about it babe ,besides ur gonna be really tired when ur done working and I want u to get some good rest, I'll do those things and spend the rest of the day cookin up a storm foru,"

Adam smiled as he kissed her:

"I love u...... ur so good to me, ur by far the best birthday present I could ever get,"*he smiled as he kissed her some more*

Sam looked back at him smiling:

"Speaking of ur bday Mr Clayton........which ever since being ur fan I've had ur date marked on my calender, what should I get u....I mean u have so many things I have no idea what I should buy,"

Adam touched her cheeks gently:

"U don't have to give me anything my luv, u've given it all to me, ur heart, ur love,ur kindness, ur gentleness, u,"

Sam looked at him,wishing he didnt have to go:

"Really?????? this is all u ever wished for when u blew out ur candles all those yrs?"

Adam looked back at her, holding her hands:

"Yea ,and by some miracle I got what I wanted and now I don't have to keep throwing pennies down the fountain to make these wishes," *he kissed her hand*

Sam smiled at him as she hugged him:

"Then I guess someone is looking out for u and this is one wish that would never break I promise u that sweetheart,"

Adam looked back at her as he cleared her hair strands from her face:

"I have another wish, well a lot more but one at a time,"

Sam looked up at him:

"What's that?"

Adam held her face in his hands:

"That when we're finish working on this recording that u go back to Dublin with me and we livetogether,"

Sam looked at Adam speechless and shocked not knowing what to say or how to respond:

"Wow......that's a...........that's a real big wish *she cleared her throat* I....ummmm I dunno what to say....this is rather sudden,"

Adam replied:

"I know it's sudden but ever since things got serious btw us Sam, I began thinking about the future and whether we liked this or not this was bound to come up, my home is in Dublin......my life is in Dublin, the only missing piece is u.....and ur here,"

Sam listened to him:

"Adam I.....I knew that this was gonna happen....I ?m not prepared to make any decisions , I love u.......I do and I know that u have to leave and it makes it hard for both of us....."

Adam interrupts her:

"Which makes this btw us challenging, Sam when I came here I didnt expect to fall in love and to be happy.....all I knew was that I was gonna come here and do some recording, but faith stepped in and changed my plans, faith brought us together and I don't want to loose u or this feeling,I wanna be happy like how I'm happy this very moment,"

Sam sat there just looking at him:

"I know and I wanna do everything to make u feel happy.....but my life is here too, my....my family and friends r here Adam, it's so soon to figure out what to do.....I need time," *she kneeled down infront of him and looked into his eyes*

Adam looked at her :

"I don't wanna rush u into anything u don't want to do luv, I always promised u that I'd respect ur decision and everything u do and I'd always luv u for it, my feelings for u will neevr change, I....ummmmm I'll give u all the time u need,until it's time to give me an ans,"*he kissed her on her forehead * I better be going..........don't wanna be late *he tried smiling*Sam just knelt there as she looked at him, he grabbed his coat and opened the door:

"Don't forget to finish eat, I love u," *he looked at her and then left*

"Omg, I...I cant believe this is happening, not now......,"she quietly said to herself as she tried to understand what just happened.

Hey....don't argue with me alright ,this was bound to happen and it makes things more interesting, will she go or will she stay in NYC while the luv of her life goes back home? Wanna place any bets ?????? anyone??????:pPPPPPPPP

I think she will go with him..,this is really intriging.If she loves him enough,i have no doubt she will move in with him.

:ohmy:
if she doesn't go with him she's obviously not that bright!
what girl in her right mind wouldn't leave for adam?
i know i would
:) :flirt: :adam:

Back
Top Bottom