For the First Time I feel Love...Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
This is the secod part of this story.....lemme know what u think!

It was about 6:30pm when Sam got into her apartment.She had just finished working the morning shift and was exhausted.All she thought about was taking a warm strawberry bubblebath, getting something to eat and then snuggling up under the covers with a good book to read until she fell asleep. But she had remembered that she had already planned a night out with her friends, and being that her boss had given her the other day off,she blew of the tiredness.She also took this as a way to ease the stress off work.She went into her bedroom and opened up her closet which was always neat to find something to wear.''Hmmmmm, if I wear something short and sexy, it would say I'm single and lookin for a hook up, but if I wear something not to revealing it would say I'm here to hang out with my friends so bug off.....I'll think I'll go with the not to revealing look tonite, not in the mood to be hassled by the drunken ready for some action men,''she said to herself as she pulled out her black pants, black top and her knee high boots.Looking at the time, she decided to hit the showers and quickly get dressed because she didnt want to keep her group of friends waiting.She was the type that loved to take long to get ready and her friends often complained about that.Meanwhile Bono had decided that it would be a good idea to relax from the studio,and suggested that they go to a club and just hang out and they all agreed that they would go to the most energetic club on 42nd Street....Exit.Already there ...they were spotted by a group of girls that were huge U2 fans.''Wow, this place hasnt changed a bit.. still pumping, still popular and full of beautiful ladies,''Bono said as he smiled at the girls as they pushed each other just to get an autograph from him, one of them even fell to the floor almost being trampled by more fans rushing to see their fav band.''Do u see how they go to Bono first before coming to me, I mean....I'm good looking too right????I'm sexy and charming too arnt I? Edge complained as he looked at Adam and Larry.''Maybe it's the baldness....if u had kept ur hair longer they would have been coming to u , Larry laughed as he sign a couple of cds for a few ppl.Edge looked at him crossed eyed.. that suppose to be funny Larry?''I dunno.....it's just an observation'', Larry said in a calm sweet voice.Adam stood there listening to them both argue.''U sound like two 15 yr olds,I'm heading over to the bar,''he said as he looked at Edge and Larry, shaked his head and walked to order drinks.Sam had finally made her way to the bar, wishing that she had stayed home and just relaxed.She looked around the semi crowded room as she tried to find her friends.''Sam....Sam! over here......a familiar voice called out.When she turned around it was Alex her close friend for almost all her life.She walked over to where the group were and greeted them.''Nice that u finally showed up,'' Scott said as he huged and kissed Sam on her cheek.''Ur lucky I'm here'', she replied.''What's going on over there, seems like something interesting'', Sam asked as she got more comfortable and poured out a glass of beer and began nibbling on some chips.''I dunno..... prolly some girl stripping,I mean come on, u know how the girls r here,'' Steph replied as she poured herself a third glass of beer.''On the other side of the club, the four famous guys sat talking, laughing and drinking with a few fans that had joined them.They were asking questions and Bono hardly let the other guys answer so they just sat there until a question was directed at them.''Hmmm I wonder where our food is'', Larry said rubbing his tummy....Edge looking at him smiling as taking this opportunity for revenge for what Larry had said earlier ''Is food all u think about....no wonder ur getting a lil tummy''Larry looked at him annoyed....''happy u got payback huh baldy''?The two again looked at each other as if ready to fight.''Jeeze....''Adam said getitng up.....''if I sit here any longer I'll go mad ''I'm gonna go check the food bar''.Adam began walking to the food bar the same time Sam decided that she would go order some more drinks.She was walking so fast that she didnt really pay attention to who was coming towards her, all she knew was that she had bumped into someone and nearly fallen...but luckily for her the guy grabbed her before she fell.''Oh....I'm so sorr.......'', she couldnt get out the last word as she was surprised by who it was.Adam couldnt believe it either as he started to somehow find himself smiling uncontrollably.''Frozen again Love''?he said as he looked at her.Sam tried to calm her racing heart.''No.....just shocked....I wasnt.....expecting to see u here, she said as she felt as if her body was on fire.''Hey I'm a party guy....not because I'm a bass player means I dont like to have fun,he said as he held her hands and guided her to an area where there wasnt so much ppl.''So....what r u doing here, out for a fun nite?'' Adam asked lookin at Sam in his most charmin way,that look had her feelin a lil bit uneasy.''Yea,'' she said as she tried to avoid his eyes piercing at her.''Ur uncomfortable rnt u''? he said as he looked at her.''No why do u feel that I am'', she said hoping that her friends would come and take her out of this situation.''I know these things because......'' Sam interrupted him because ur a rock star she said smiling sweetly at him.Adam smiled.....bet guys go crazy for that sweet charm of urs.....''And I bet girls fall for everything about u..Sam replied as she sat at a near by table.''So.....who r u here with ...*shakes her head*I mean is Bono and the rest of guys here with u?Adam smiled....''that question was suppose to mean something else wasnt it sweetheart?''Sam looked at him as if he was going crazy ''What?....u think i ...*starts laughing*I always heard u were a funny guy.Adam laughed'''Well u heard right....I am funny and more''he said looking sweetly at her.''Is that right.......Sam said smiling as she let her thoughts go wild again.''U know all those times I thought about meeting u....I always thought I would be a complete ass and stay something stupid or wrong, but right here......now..I feel like I've known u for ages''.''Well,'' Adam said as he sat back in his chair ''I'm a really nice guy,and I do try to avoid ppl being afraid or shy in talking to me,I am an ordinary person and I want my fans to think of me like that''.Sam just sat there listening to this sweet accent coming out of a gentle's person's mouth.''I can see why ur so admired....ur so layed back and calm and smooth, I gotta admit that's one of the things that got me interested in u.Adam looked at her shocked. ''Interested''?.. Sam feeling uneasy again tried to change the meaning of what it sounded like.''Interested meaning.....get to know more about u....u know what I mean.Adam looking at her again smiling sweetly..''Yea i think I do''.''Well......i better let u get back to ur boyfriend, he's prolly getting worried about u and if he sees me talking to u he may wanna kick my ass'' Adam said laughing as he started to feel the hunger emerge.Sam laughed......''Believe me he wouldnt''Adam looked at her.......''He wouldnt?''Sam looked at him getting caught up in his blue sparkling eyes again.''Why would he kick ur ass.....the only possible reason would be that he's either jealous of u......or he's a complete ass to think that soemthing would happen btw us'' Sam said as she looked around the room.Adam started laughing so loudly that Bono could have prolly heard him.''Any guy to be with u would have to be cautioned first'' he said as he continued laughing.Sam looked at him''Why''? Adam looked at her ....''because ur trouble....u speak ur mind.Sam started laughing.....''well my mother always said my mouth would get me into trouble and with that Adam moved closer to her face....''Not with me it wont, I like a girl that speaks her mind'' he said quietly as he moved a strand of her from Sam's eye.Sam quickly moved away from Adam.''Listen I should get back to my friends they r prolly worried....I....I gotta go'' she said as she got up.And as quickly as she did Adam grabbed hold of her hand....I guess that some way some how we'd meet again ? Sam smiled at him as she bent down to meet him at face level......''I... guess we would''she looked at him'' If the Gods of the heavens allow us too'' she smiled and walked away leaving Adam speechless.She stopped and she looked at him sitting there...''Oh....and it's Sam'' she said smiling.Adam looked at her.''U neevr asked me my name''and wiht that she left.

K I know it's alot but I couldnt stop typing please leave comments!

Yay!!! :hyper:
A fic about Adam!! I haven't seen one for quite a while. :)
I like this story!You did a good job with the first and second chapters. I'm interested in seeing where this is going and how you're gonna develop the relationship between Adam and Sam.

I hope you don't mind,but I have a suggestion:Maybe you should arrange the senteces a bit more,putting the dialogues in different lines.It would make the reading easier. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments!.......and thanks for the suggestion...feel free to leave more.Thought it would be interesting to read an Adam fan fiction for a change!Glad ur enjoying it and it's gonna get alot more interesting ....that's all I'm gonna say!:wink: :wink:

it's good, just kind of hard to read. try typing it out in word first and then copying and pasting it over.

Back
Top Bottom