for steve...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
can we get pics of the boys with animals...any animal...

RIP Steve

Last edited:
Nice idea

To the tarzan of our times....'Crikey' what a legacy he has left behind. May Terri, Bindi & Bob find strength from his memory to get through the next while.
larryfloatinginpoolmd0.jpg

:yes: More sheep:

dubfreedom7.jpg

RIP Steve. You will be greatly missed around the globe, and were an inspiration to many. I hope you will continue to be greatly admired after death too.

i wonder if bono will give steve a special mention when they tour later this year and i wonder if u2 will donate any proceeds to one of steve's charity's

U2Fanatic4ever said:
:sad: RIP Steve..

ummm should this thread be in here tho? :eyebrow:

That's why Europop2005 asked for pics of the boys and animals, ties the two in and keeps it legitimate for pleba.....well thats my understanding anyway. :wink:

I heard about that this morning. But you gotta say, it's pretty ironic that it wasn't a crocodile that got him.

Anyways, R.I.P. Steve. I wonder what comes next... After death, I mean. Different for different people, I suppose.

But yeah... The sheep thing, too cute. I have no pictures, I apologise. But I had to pay my respects.

BonoFox1 said:
Does anyone have the pic of Bono chasing squirles at Graceland??

I can't find it....It was on the R&H outtakes.....

RHOut88.jpg

RHOut89.jpg

BonoSquirrels2-24.gif

I made a bigger gif of the whole scene but it's too big to post it so it's on this link:

http://www.send space.com/file/n757m1

And he was saying things like:
“They wouldn’t bite would they?
They’re everywhere. … There’s millions of them… Well, that’s irish for ten.”

It’s just too cute how he’s so fascinated with the squirrels.:cute:

LostAtMoon said:

RHOut88.jpg

RHOut89.jpg

BonoSquirrels2-24.gif

I made a bigger gif of the whole scene but it's too big to post it so it's on this link:

http://www.send space.com/file/n757m1

And he was saying things like:
“They wouldn’t bite would they?
They’re everywhere. … There’s millions of them… Well, that’s irish for ten.”

It’s just too cute how he’s so fascinated with the squirrels.:cute:

OMG!!! Thank you Lost!!! :lol:...YES Bono is so freakin funny!! You'd think he never saw a squirrel before :lol:

well maybe he had'nt:shifty:

hehe, I can understand Bono's fascination with squirrels - we don't have them in New Zealand either. I was staying with my sister in singapore where they are quite common - I got laughed at a couple of times with my excitement at seeing one and trying to get close to it!!:ohmy:

No squirrels?!?!? We have tons! They're called Gray Squirrels but actually come in brown (most common), gray, or black. There's also a Red Squirrel, but it is much smaller and more mean. Our squirrels on my school's campus are so tame they will climb peoples' legs and eat from your hands!

Back
Top Bottom