For My Birthday I Want: Bono Arms!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

last unicorn

Blue Crack Addict
It's only three and a half more hours here before my birthday is over, but I've been depressed a bit lately for several reasons and if I can make a wish I'd wish for some of Bono's ***naked*** arms, they are so comforting! I love these freckled arms and I would appreciate any picture of them that you guys can post here for me. Thanks a lot! :cute:

:shocked: oh my! I was going to miss it :doh:

here you go, welcome to the 33 club honey :flirt: :applaud:

earlyyearsbono.jpg

popblackshirt.jpg

:shocked: oh my! I was going to miss it :doh:
here you go, welcome to the 33 club honey :flirt: :applaud:

Don't worry onekea, :lol:, it sucks to get older each year anyway.

Thanks for the pictures. If I cannot get the real Bono wrapped in shiny red paper, I'll gladly take photos of his beautiful arms instead.

It's only three and a half more hours here before my birthday is over, but I've been depressed a bit lately for several reasons and if I can make a wish I'd wish for some of Bono's ***naked*** arms, they are so comforting! I love these freckled arms and I would appreciate any picture of them that you guys can post here for me. Thanks a lot! :cute:

I really wish your dream comes true...:pray: soon...

Happy Birthday Last Unicorn...:wave:

^ Thanks a lot for your good wishes. I actually feel a lot better now, seeing these delicious pictures. Bono pictures always work wonders for me.

Some of these are really :drool:, especially with the bonus hair and freckles.

:ohmy::ohmy::doh: *shame on me*, I almost forgot it...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVIA!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you had a great day, all the best, and that all your dreams and hopes come true!
:hug:

sorry your feeling down Last Unicorn but I'm sure this delicious thread will make you feel better . :wave:

Bymargaret-1.jpg

BymargaretGriffis-2.jpg

rh_627-1.jpg

BONOLG-27.jpg

happy-birthday.gif

here's a little Birthday kiss from B .

comeon.gif

Back
Top Bottom