For gawking or captioning - Strange pics go here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Gina Marie:
LMAO@ Adam in Wham!!

This one's 'different'

U2_050.jpg

LOL!!! adam and larry are distracted, edge has that "naughty, naughty! you know better than that, you bad girl!" look on his face. bono is wearing my hat.

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"A man dreams one day to fly
A man takes a rocket ship to the skies
He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And follows in the trail, the scatter of the light"

Not everyone will understand this interp.

bsmell.jpg

(Mary Katherine Gallagher from Saturday Night Live) "Sometimes when I get nervous, I stick my fingers under my amrs, and then I smell them like thattt...."

Originally posted by senrab:
Not everyone will understand this interp.

bsmell.jpg

(Mary Katherine Gallagher from Saturday Night Live) "Sometimes when I get nervous, I stick my fingers under my amrs, and then I smell them like thattt...."
lol!!!!! this teacher at our school *I tell her that I'm in her department. I'm her colleauge, darn it! I didn't get that memo...no one told me to go to that meeting...lol* this teacher at our school does a Mary Katherine Gallagher thing on special occasions. SHe has a costume and everything. It's sssooooo funny!!!! Anway.

Isn't this from that video clip when the guy was like "Bono, where does all your chest hair go?"

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, Give me Soul

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

This is not that bizarre, however the first thought I had run through my head when I saw Bono was the dance that New Kids On the Block use to do to "You got the right stuff". I am so embarrassed that New Kids On the Block came into mind while looking at a U2 photo *bows head in shame*

cc10613.jpg

this one is different....
9H35056.jpg

Originally posted by DML:
Uh...what is Adam DOING with that cane? Is anyone else frightened by that?

adam: "come here, bono, you need a spanking!"

lol. ("i only hit the ones i love" -madonna, erotica) and how about the picture of adam wearing the I LIKE TO WATCH shirt. sounds sexual to me. somebody should post a pic of edge in that sweater on the letterman show! now, that's funny.

3328683523232%7Ffp3%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D323235%3B49%3B6%3A8nu0mrj

3328683523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E2323276%3C4%3A688ot1lsi

3328683523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E23232697%3B7%3B3%3Bot1lsi

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress:
the first thought I had run through my head when I saw Bono was the dance that New Kids On the Block use to do to "You got the right stuff".
cc10613.jpg

LMAO!!!Ohohohohoh, ohohohoh, ohohohohoh, THE RIGHT STUFF!!!

Bono in this pic DOES look just like that dance they did.

hmmm, Bono's stealin dance moves from New Kids-could N'Sync be far behind?

*runs from the room screaming in horror*

Here's my contribution:

gravestone.jpg

Caption: I am Death and I am here to take your soul.

------------------
it's no secret that a liar won't believe anyone else

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 11-11-2001).]

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 11-11-2001).]

Originally posted by Echo:

4s19312.jpg

HEY! I own this!

Actually, my set is a little better - the art work REALLY captures U2 during the "POP" era. I have this nesting doll set proudly displayed in my living room.

I have a second U2 nesting doll (I love nesting dolls
biggrin.gif
) set displaying U2 during the ZOO TV era, however, the art work isn't quite as good.

4s19312.jpg

that doesn't really look like them. edge looks like a wrestler, or something else that's really scarry.

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Originally posted by madonna's child:
4s19312.jpg

that doesn't really look like them. edge looks like a wrestler, or something else that's really scarry.

My set is similar, but like I wrote above, it DOES look like them. If the same artist did both of these nestind doll sets, then clearly I obtained the better set.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom