For Effanbee~Happy Birthday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Slopsy

Everything happens so much
:wave: Hello there,
It's my mum (Effanbee's) birthday tomorrow, and since I might not be able to come online tomorrow I'm gonna start this birthday thread for her now :)
I'm sure she would appreciate lots of HOT pics of Bono for her bday (preferably Zoo TV but any will do!)
I'm sure I can count on the PLEBANs for this! :D

vlcsnap-1569046-1.png

Aww, thanks everyone! :hug: This has made a brilliant day even more sparkly. Best pressie: Zoo live from Sydney. Will need defib standing by tonight when we watch it.

What I'd like to do on my birthday - this :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored:
anotherbathtubpic.jpg

Happy Birthday Effanbee!!!! Enjoy your pressie and have sweet bono-dreams tonight....And as for being a bad role model - I think thats rubbish!! Slopsy is so lucky to have a Mum as cool as you!!

Gluey! Where you been? Which night are you going to see the boys? We're going on the 25th, stalking planned on the Friday:shifty:

If I hear of any book signings planned I'll let you know - I have a contact in Harper Collins. :D

On the Friday? Why, that's the day of my maths exam!!
HAHAHAH I'm gonna DIE in there! At least it's in the morning - the afternoon is all free. I'm gonna find Edgie and take him home!

Effanbee said:
Gluey! Where you been? Which night are you going to see the boys? We're going on the 25th, stalking planned on the Friday:shifty:

If I hear of any book signings planned I'll let you know - I have a contact in Harper Collins. :D

:wave: Hi Effanbee!! I'm still here!! Just been bogged down the last while making a 'celebrity' cookbook for my daughters school.....massive amounts of typing, layout etc before its off to the printers in 2 weeks!!! Phew!! Snuck in a few times for some 'pictorial relief' but thats as far as I've got!!!

I'm going to the Friday concert....really bummed because some friends thought they were doing us a favour by buying us tickets to go with them (my hubby laid some concrete for him - we have our own business - and in lieu of payment, they bought 2 tickets for us......seated......far right hand side in the stadium......I could have cried.......I don't want to sound ungrateful but I'm a GA girl who wants a chance of getting up close and personal in the ellipse like I did in 1993 :sad: ) Oh well, at least I'm going. My hubby isn't a fan and can't understand me wanting to stake out wherever they are staying (any idea where??).

YES YES YES, if they do a signing PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me and if I can swing a babysitter for the kids (aged 3, 5 & 7) I'll be there!!!!

Email me at gluey@xtra.co.nz if you want to talk anytime (and that applies to Slopsy too!)

Oooh Gluey, know what you mean about being bogged down, especially where books are concerned 'cos one of my businesses is book production!

Bit of a bummer about having to SIT DOWN at a U2 concert - however will you be able to restrain yourself from leaping into the standing section? Still, it's better than not being there at all. One of my publishers got free tickets, one of the posh corporate boxes - and he's not even a fan! Makes me livid really, thinking of how many real (obsessed) fans were unable to get tickets at all.

They may be staying at the Hilton on Princes Wharf - Sky City is booked out also, we suspect that's for crew. (Also know someone who does catering for the big bands!)

IF they do a signing it will most likely be at Borders or possibly Real Groovy - will keep you and everyone else posted if (when) I find out for sure. With the new Best Of album being released on the 20th, who knows what might happen ... :shifty:

Email me at fran@booknz.co.nz anytime. Good luck with the book! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom