For all you Bono fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did anyone notice the cool ring he was wearing in the clip? Looks like black and gold. Pretty nifty. I still can't believe that he was just 20 min away from my town!!!

I liked the scarf action. :wink: It's a nice look. It can be a bit chilly in the Bay Area.

Justin! Too bad you didn't make it out there to meet up with Bono! I would have been there if I'd known he was going to be making an appearance in Oakland! I would have driven all the way from So Cal!

Bono IS amazing to use his celebrity status to help other people. He doesn't have to... And, yet there he is doing so anyway.

Oh and yes..... BonoFox1, that avatar is just yummy...(again the use of the :drool: smilie)

^^^Ahhh another one entranced by Bono chest :happy:

Welcome Merlot Goddess <----ps. love the name ;)

01group.gif

bonocomet said:

Order now and receive bonus Larry, edge and Adam :hyper:

achtungyummy.jpg

*Starts worshiping bonocomet:bow: :bow: :bow: I had no idea this was part of a whole pic. All I had was the Adam/Edge part:bow:

BonoFox1 said:
^^^Ahhh another one entranced by Bono chest :happy:

Welcome Merlot Goddess <----ps. love the name ;)

01group.gif

I'm just glad I'm not the only one with the Bono chest thing! I think I mentioned "Bad" in Rattle and Hum in another thread......Oh dear, I'm off on one again .......weeeeeeeeee!!!!! :drool:

Thank you for the welcome and your compliment over the Merlot Goddess i.d! I'm Mrs Sensible these days and don't hit the booze very often, but I do enjoy a nice glass of red every so often!

:drool: Bonofox what can I say.......... those pics WOW......................................................................................................I'm speachless but does anyone have more he he:bono:

zoochick said:
:drool: Bonofox what can I say.......... those pics WOW......................................................................................................I'm speachless but does anyone have more he he:bono:

More please! More, more more!

bonocomet said:
Thank so much Gg! :)

it wasn't much, really, it wasn't! :lmao: omg this website has no security at all! I could just get the playlist link by rightmouse clicking! and from there it's not hard to snag the file link and download it... :nerd:

^ Gg = :nerd:

although... :hmm:

I did finally get us the French NRJ speech... :hyper: so count me in the :nerd: s.

however.... I haven't a clue how I did it. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom