For all the PLEBAns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miss-U2

Refugee
hey guys!:wink:

It is me, Emilie! I haven't posted here for a while, and i am really sorry. :ohmy:

Some of you might wonder "but who's that girl?" but i think most of you (the oldest) will remember me :hugs:

Last year, i was studying in Ireland, in galway (west coast) and i was a kind of "PLEBA ambassador" :laugh: (as one of you called me lol)
PLEBAns sent me letters, gifts, paper to get signed etc... and i had to go to dublin and meet the band to give everything to them.
I still remember all stuff i gave, from the dude pen to the adam's birthday gifts, the cat bat autograph and everything esle!

So well, i came back to france last June. I was supposed to stay only for the summer. But, i stayed in france for longer, because of my boyfriend. I couldn't leave him behind. So we took an apartment in France. Then my mum got angry and didn't want to talk to me anymore. We had big money problem, but i finally found a job there. I was criying almost every day cos i missed so much Dublin and what i was doing there for you :yes:

My boyfriend promised me six months ago to come to dublin with me this early fall (the 7th of september i think). And we are going to get engaged in a few weeks :heart:
so finally, happy ending :D we are moving together to dublin this september and we are forever in love!

so well, i thought i will not go to U2 gigs because of money problem. But my boyfriend bought me tickets for Dublin. But the flight was too expensive so we had to cancel. But we are going to the Nice show :hyper:

And what i wanted to tell is coming. HERE IS THE IMPORTANT PART, READ IT!

When i will be back to Dublin (and this time forever), i wanna help you like i did last year. So you will be able to send me whatever you want there (i will put my address here) AND, if your dream is to come to Dublin, but if you have some money problem, PLEASE, feel free to stay at my place, don't forget your dream because of money, i know the plane will still be expensive, but at least, you won't pay an accomodation (in dublin for one week it can be more than 100euros), i asked my boyfriend and he is okay :cute: And of course, i will help you find your way in Dublin, AND if i am in holidays, i will show you all the places (especially the U2 ones) AND i will help you meet the band if they are in town! :dance:

if you think i can do something better for you, let me know!

I am writing a book with all my stories of meeting the band and of fun in Dublin.

Well, i think i said everything i wanted to say.
Oh by the way, i cut my hair, really shorter! too hot in here and i wanted to change, i couldn't stand me anymore :huh:

Take care!
:hugs:

Hi Emily.... :wave:s
I've wondered off & on how you were doing...since you left Ireland in a rather frustrated/unhappy state at that time. Though you've still had family problerms I see...now it is working itself out.. How wonderful! And you get to return to The Emerald Isle!!!!

and very much congrats on your up coming engagment!!!

It's very genrous of you to re-offer your previous doings again, :hug: as/when you can.

At some point you might work up that business idea of yours?

Got to see them at the NYC show in MAy-- through luck & help from others! :hyper: AND if you ever saw the MTV Brooklyn Jammed {nov 04} show....i got to that too!!! :hyper: :drool:

Is your old e-mail addy still good? Mine is the same..... if you want to hear my brooklyn story....what a day that was!

ANd I have gotten [but not pics with them yet} to meet Adam {after SLN} & Larry {after MSG}!!! No Bono yet :grumpy: :lol:

But they will be be back in Oct in NYC 5 shows and Nov 2 shows....
So you know where i'll be :D...outside the Garden waiting with camera!!! course i'll be searching for tix for at least 1 of the shows.

enjoy......& go well....

Emilie,

Congratulations!!! :hug: I'm so happy that things are finally working out how you want them to be. Good luck on moving back. And its so sweet of you to offer to help the rest of us out. You are such a sweet giving person, people like you make the world a better place. :heart:

Yes, major congrats to you on your engagement :hug:! When you get married, we want pictures :D! Hope all works out well with your move-believe me, I know how stressful moving can be, so hopefully yours will be smooth sailing.

And that's really sweet of you to continue to offer to help people. Should I ever have the money and means available to get to Dublin someday, I'll keep your offer in mind :) :hug:. And if I think of something I'd want to send to the guys, I'll let ya know of that, too. Very kind of you to do things like that for us, no doubt about that :yes:.

Angela

Hi to you Emilie!!!! :wink:

It's so great to read that you ae posting on Interference again! I don't know wether you've read my message to you on the meetings, but i loved reading all your band meeting stories&i wondered where you had got to! :)

Anyway, it's great to see you back on here&i also can't wait for news of your wedding pix too! :love:

You sound like one amazingly generous girl Emilie! :hug:

miss-U2 said:
My boyfriend promised me six months ago to come to dublin with me this early fall (the 7th of september i think). And we are going to get engaged in a few weeks :heart:
so finally, happy ending :D we are moving together to dublin this september and we are forever in love!

When i will be back to Dublin (and this time forever), i wanna help you like i did last year. So you will be able to send me whatever you want there (i will put my address here) AND, if your dream is to come to Dublin, but if you have some money problem, PLEASE, feel free to stay at my place, don't forget your dream because of money, i know the plane will still be expensive, but at least, you won't pay an accomodation (in dublin for one week it can be more than 100euros), i asked my boyfriend and he is okay :cute: And of course, i will help you find your way in Dublin, AND if i am in holidays, i will show you all the places (especially the U2 ones) AND i will help you meet the band if they are in town! :dance:

Emilie!!! :hug:

You know I've wondered how you were doing, and I'm so happy to hear that everything is going great for you now!!! :happy:

Thank you for wanting to help and continue your "buissness" :wink: - I would've very well understood if you didn't want to do it anymore, but thank you for thinking about the ones who can't go to Dublin and helping the ones who go!!! :yes:

And congratualtions on your engagement! :D

miss-U2 said:
I am writing a book with all my stories of meeting the band and of fun in Dublin.

Can I get a signed copy...? :wink:

Big congrats to you emilie/missu2 ! :)
Very happy for you and your beau, happy trails & lotsa love. :heart: may you always have love, laughter & joy between you!

Hello Emilie! :wave: Welcome back. You don't know me cos I'm new here but I was reading one of your stories recently and I think your book will be pretty exciting! Going to Dublin is def. on my 'to do' list and it's nice to know that someone is willing to help out and give some advise. :)

Hi Emilie! Glad to hear from you again! I'm so happy to hear about your engagement, you deserve it! I'm glad everything's working out so well for you. :hug:

Hi Emilie welcome back from ME2! Great to know you will be here again. Getting engaged? Wow that is really exciting. My best wishes go to you and your man.

My dream finally came true, we went to Dublin in early June and I know you will understand what i say when i tell you i left my heart there! It is such an amazing place, not only because of the U2 ties, but the atmosphere, people, romantic mist-filled beaches etc. etc. I get homesick when i think about it! I do wish you had been there the day i tried to find the studio, i think i actually walked past a few times but was a bit too shy/embarassed to ask the workman at the gate if i could get through. Of course kicking myself now.

Enough about me looking forward to reading your posts again.

:hug:

Emilie----Congratulations on your engagement!
I enjoyed your postings during the Elevation Tour and also your e-mail communications.
Thanks for letting us fans live vicariously for awhile thru your encounters with the band!
You have a generous spirit! xoxox

Hey!!!! congratulations!!! I know everything's gonna be awesome to you from now on, I enjoyed so much all your posts, it's good to hear from you, big hugs from Spain

Back
Top Bottom