Food Poisoning ... need ... shiny ... things ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
O_O

macheadache.jpg

macswing.jpg

bonodrag.jpg

mac_sydney_girl.jpg

macphisto_mic.jpg

macsing3.jpg

Hurrah! *claps and jumps up and down* Some shiny Mackie pics! And a Hippy post!

*one arm around Mackie, one arm around Hippy*

There, a devil AND an angel!

*turns green*
Oh dear. Umm ...

*fever*
*shakes*

So who wants to hold my hair back this time? Mackie? Hippy?

*runs to bathroom*

:barf:

hippy: *holds back Bluey's hair*

Mackie: *readjusts horns* Well, you didn't think *I* was going to hold back your hair, did you dahlink?

hippy: *rolls eyes* I should have been a devil....

The Fly: *sings MW while gyrating around* On your knees boy!

(I swear I don't know how he got into your bathroom, Bluey... :sexywink: Scott won't be jealous, will he? :D )

*hug* Feel better!

Last edited:
*looks up from toliet*

Scott? Jealous? Nah. I thought I was feeling better but then I ate some pizza that the aforementioned boyfriend made for me and things are looking queasy again.

*sings*
It's not easy being green...

Thanks for holding my hair back, hipster. *glare to MacPhisto* Anyone NOT DOING ANYTHING productive can get me a gingerale if they want to ... HINT HINT HINTY MC HINT HINT!

Oh god, Fly stop jumping around like that you're making me ...

P.s. Hippy, for being my executive assistant in reguritation, someone wants to give you a little reward.

*adam, clad in a sarong and coconut bra, belly dances into the bathroom holding a dozen roses for Hippy*

Adam: Did someone order a wiggling telegram? Is *checks the piece of paper in his hand* Hippy here?

bluephisto said:
P.s. Hippy, for being my executive assistant in reguritation, someone wants to give you a little reward.

*adam, clad in a sarong and coconut bra, belly dances into the bathroom holding a dozen roses for Hippy*

Adam: Did someone order a wiggling telegram? Is *checks the piece of paper in his hand* Hippy here?

:lmao:

Seriously.... COME TO MAMA BIG BOY!

oh wait... I'm supposed to be the angel here.... :angel:

*runs to the mirror*

But dahlinks... the horns look so much better....

Adam: Excuse me... are you going to be needing....

hippy: HELL YES! :mac:

:D :hug: feel better bluey!

P.s.

*counts*

Hippy, me, Fly, mackie, adam and stories ... that is a LOT of people in this bathroom. I need to renovate or someone needs to ...

*Paul McGuinness bursts in through the wall like the Kool Aid Man!*

Paul: OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

*sigh*

This isn't even my apt.

ewwwww you're gross! lol ;)

Dane Cook... yes... he's a stand-up comedian and one of his bits is about the Kool Aid man :D

he's a very funny guy :yes:

http://www.danecook.com/

lol he's got clips up on his site... the Kool Aid one is #12 called "Un-Kool-Aid"

:lol: Mayhap it will make you laugh... though projectile vomiting and laughing may not go together too well.... :|

what are you saying?

bluephisto said:
Now I'm vomiting alone with a demon, a rockstar and a cross between Drew Carey and the Kool Aid man

i thought i was in there...and i'm not a demon...nor a rockstar...

:mad:

AND NOW AN UPDATE FROM PNN, the PLEBA NEWS NETWORK. HERE, LIVE ON LOCATION IS THE EDGE.

Edge: *looks around* Am I on? *Blushes* Oh! Okay! *straightens up* This is The Edge reporting for the *whispers* PLEBA News Network.

Larry: *Working the camera* Why are you whispering? Speak up fecknut.

Edge: *whispering* If I say PLEBA too loud, Bono starts undressing. We think someone put some freaky chip in him that makes him do that.

Larry: Yeah. On with it.

Edge: Oh. I'm reporting live from Bluey's bathroom where reports have it that-

Larry: You said report almost twice in a row.

Edge: *sigh* Can I just finish this?

Larry: Hurry up. I'm due for a Moob wax in five minutes.

Edge: *sigh* I'm outside of Bluey's bathroom where ... eyewitnesses claim that it's been a full twenty four hours since she's thrown up. Let's move in a little closer. *Puts on a battle helmet and flak jacket and slowly opens the bathroom door to reveal a huge party going on with balloons, streamers, snake dancers, Fly, Mac, STORIES FOR BOYS, Hippy, Adam and Bluey who is not barfing.* I'll try and talk to someone on the scene here ... excuse me, you in the leather. *Pulls aside Fly*

Fly: YEAH!?

Edge: So is it true?

Fly: Yeah, MacPhisto is actually Bea Arthur in crappy drag. It's all true.

Edge: No, I mean has it been 24 hours since the last reguritation incident?

Fly: Oh, THAT! Yeah! We're all relieved. For a while there it was pretty messy, reminded me of the Zoo Loo back in '93!!! Man ...

Edge: *cutting him off* We don't need to know anything about that-

Fly: I remember YOU praying to the porcelian god once or-

Edge: *Cuts him off again* There you have it, 24 hours since the last vomit, we're all relieved. This has been Edge for the PLEBA news-

Fly: PLEBA? *starts stripping* WOO HOOO! FREE WILLY!

Larry: OH for the love of-

*camera goes black*

BAHAHA!

for everyone not there....let's just say that the camera going black was where the fun began :sexywink:

omd... so I'm going to start using "fecknut" cause it's so damn great :D

mind if I quote you, bluey? (btw, you made the AIM profile too ;) )

edit: bahahahahaha! I just noticed that Edge calls himself "The Edge" :cute:

Last edited:
aol instant messenger...you can make a profile and so if people hit the "get info" button for you they see whatever nonsense you shove in there...for example, mine has lyrics to a song that i love...

:up:

i had to check the date for making sure that this isn't a thread from the old days. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom