Fly & CIB!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:up: :hug: I have the New Radicals album and it rocks!:dance: I only have one New Order album which is, "Get Ready." But I would reccomend that, International: The Best of New Order, and I bet they have a great new album which is: "Waiting for the Sirens Call." :up:

Cool. I'm just now starting to get into them. I was going to buy Audioslave's new album but I end up geting REM's. The Paul McCartney cd Wingspan was extremely expensive so I'll see if I can buy it in Europe. :D

The one for George Bush and I can't remember the other one. Yes, I did and loved it!:love: I loved The Who and Dave Matthews Band too!;)

Guys, I going to Vermont for two weeks and 3 days because my family has a house up there and we love it there. I will have computer access and I might talk to you guys more or less, I don't know! I just thought you guys would like to know.;) I am leaving Saturday.:tongue:

Who and Fly here are C.D.s I would like to buy. These are artists I will like to know more about and get my first C.D. of theirs. I just think this is fun to list!:tongue:

And an * means I have heard some their music and I like it.

No order:

The Catherine Wheel

The Jam *

Dead Kennedys*

Talk Talk*

Living Colour *

The The *

Hothouse Flowers

The Blockheads *

The Boomtown Rats *

UB40 *

American Music Club

Supergrass *

The Buzz Cocks*

Dinosaur Jr. *

Big Star

Sham 69

Aztec Camera

Stereophonics

The Stranglers

The Pet Shop Boys*

Humble Pie

Otis Redding

Chris Issak

Minutemen

Last edited:
Thank you!:up: You have any of those artist c.d.s? I also want to include Kenny Chseney. I don't like country music that much though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom